The Private Resort

{disclaimer:i do not own KHR}

pls enjoy :))

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"wake up,Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn,the stongest 5 year old hitman in the world, wakes our young brunet with a kick on his head.

"ITTAI!! what do you want Reborn? And,will you stop kicking me?" Tsuna said while touching the part of his head where it hurts.

"Dame-Tsuna, we're going to a Private Beach Resort. All of your friends are coming."

"ehhh?? Why? I mean... it's not like I don't want to go.... I... uhmm..."

"Kyoko's coming,too." Reborn smirked.

"What!? Kyoko-chan's coming,too? wait... is this one of your evil plans?" Tsuna asked his tutor.

"hn. no it's not. I just want you to confess to her,that's all." Reborn said and turned around,not facing his dame student.

"c-c-confess? t-to her? why do you want me to confess to her?.. Do you still remember the first time I confessed to her? She thought that I was joking." Tsuna stuttered.

"that's because you're only wearing your boxers. No one will ever take that seriously!" and gave Decimo a glare. "it's better to say it early,Tsuna. I'm telling you this."

"Re-Reborn..." Tsuna mumbled.

+-+-+-+at the Beach Resort+-+-+-+

"We're here!!"Reborn happily said and faced the beautiful view of the resort.

So,here we are.. Tsuna and the gang finally made it to the resort. A huge resort with a very beautiful scenery. Best to watch the pretty sunset before evening.

Kyoko's here,of course that's what Tsuna is here for,along with Haru and Gokudera's sister,Bianchi. I-pin with Lambo and Fuuta. Ryohei,the loud one is here too. And our beloved trio,Tsuna,Hayato and the baseball freak,Takeshi. oh, I almost forgot! The head of Disciplinary Committee,Hibari with his cute little Hibird.

"wow! so beautiful!" Kyoko said surprisingly.

"and huge,too. I can't believe we're here!" Haru said blissfully.

"ahhh... that fresh air... that breeze that was given off by the sea... that... What the heck is that awful smell!!?" Tsuna asked,or should I say shouted, as he covers his nose with his two hands.

"hahaha... Lambo's strong! You can't defeat Lambo 'coz I have a new attack called 'Fart Ecstacy'... hahaha" Lambo was the one who farted. Oh poor people...

"Why you... What do you think you're doing,you stupid cow?" Hayato hissed and grabbed Lambo by his hair.

"put me down,ahodera! Or you'll be punished by my butt!" Lambo said as he tries to struggle from Gokudera.

"wha? punish your face! I will be the one who will punish your annoying and stupid butt!"

"My butt is not annoying and stupid! It's small and cute!" Lambo said and tried to wriggle his butt.

"maa...maa... Gokudera... it's bad to torture kids,you know." Yamamoto said as he tries to calm him,but as usual failed.

"Oiii,octopus-head! Get Lambo down to the EXTREME!" Ryohei shouted.

"Shut up,turf-top! You're not the one I'm talking to!" Gokudera threw Lambo down and faced Ryohei with his fist.

"ITTAI! that hurts,Ahodera! You are really mean!" Lambo stood up.

"Oh really? The hell I care!" Gokudera said heartlessly.

"stop saying harsh words to the kid,Gokudera. That's bad,you know." Yamamoto interupted him.

"I will say what I want to say,yakyuu baka!"

*twitch*

"ahodera!"

"ahoshi!"

"octopus-head! I said stop to the EXTREME!"

*twitch*

"maa..maa.. we're on vacation."

"vacation your face!"

*twitch*

"Ahodera is being mean to me!"

"nobody heck cares!"

*twitch*

"You're too noisy to the EXTREME!"

*vein pops*

"that's it! Shut up,all of you or I'll bite you all to death!" a very angry Hibari Kyouya glared at them and readies his tonfas.

"if...you...CAN!" Hayato said and pulled out some bombs ready to be thrown at Hibari.

Hibari is so angry. He speeds up and attacks the storm guardian. But something stopped him.

It's Tsuna in his Hyper Dying Will mode!

"If you two... oh no, I mean all of you won't stop this noise this instant, We're all going back home. No more vacation in this Resort." Tsuna said in his boss tone.

"Juudaime...mh..Gomenasai!" Gokudera bowed at him.

"tss.." Hibari walked away and sat under a huge coconut tree and pulled out his pocket book,"just make sure I won't get bored."

"Sure thing,Hibari-san" Tsuna smirked at him and returned in his normal form.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Later on,they went to the hotel where they are going to stay.

"I gotta say,this hotel is huge,Reborn" Tsuna said.

"Hm. It is really big. We are going to stay here for a week."

"A week? Ha! That would be fun, right Gokudera?" Yamamoto patted the silveret's back.

"Don't touch me,baseball freak!" and slapped Yamamoto's hand away from him.

"hey Yamamoto! Wanna play frisbee with me? You can come too,octopus-head." Ryohei invited the two.

"Sure,senpai!" Yamamoto nodded.

"huh? me? no thanks... I'll stay here with Juudaime."

"no Gokudera-kun. You can come with them. I'll be fine here." Tsuna said.

"Ok Juudaime... I'll do that." Hayato said and turned around to hiss at Ryohei and Yamamoto.

"Yes! Let's go!" The rain guardian ran to the beach with Hayato and Ryohei following him.

"Tsuna,you need to tell Kyoko what you really feel for her. You only have 1 week to do that. If you didn't confess to her,you won't eat mama's cooking in 5 months and you should consider yourself a failure!" Reborn smirked.

"Reborn,d-don't you think you gave me a little time to do this?" Tsuna asked his demonic tutor.

"it's better to tell her later."

"what? are you ignoring me?"

"shut up and listen to me,Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn kicked our beloved Decimo on his head again.

"y-yes,Re-Reborn...ehhh.."

"tell her later."

"why? why later? I still have a week you know! I can confess to her the next day after tomorrow or the last day of this week or something like that."

"If you confess to her later this night,you can have the week of your life. Having happy and romantic moments with her in this Resort." Reborn exclaimed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

[|||hello!hope you liked this chapter. :D did you enjoyed reading this? well anyway, thanks for reading again,you can comment or anything.. :)|||]