Confession? Confession! >_<

{disclaimer:i dont own KHR}

pls enjoy :D

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

+DINNER TIME+

(Tsuna's POV)

"ahh.. dinner at last..." I exhaled as we walk towards the dining area.

"Yup! I wonder what our dinner is. What do you think,Hayato?" My rain guardian,Yamamoto asked my self-proclaimed right-hand man,Gokudera-kun.

"Do I look like a cook? And who told you, you can call me by my first name,yakyuu baka!" and Gokudera-kun growled at him again as usual.. wait.. yeah.. why did Yamamoto called him by his first name.. something's fishy.. oh well, hehehe.

I can't stop thinking about it. The confession thingy. I still don't know what to say. I don't know what to tell her. But.. can I really do this? Ahh.. I'm hopeless..

(Normal POV)

Once they reached the dining area,they started talking about what happened a while ago, and of course those wonderful and delicious foods.

"ITADAKIMASU!" they all said in unison before eating.

+AFTER DINNER+

Tsuna went outside the hotel and walked straight towards the garden, still thinking about 'that'. Kyoko saw him and followed him to where he was going.

"Ahh.. I'm really hopeless. I don't know what to say." Tsuna said and scratches his head.

"what is it,Tsuna-kun?" She asked as she walked nearer to Tsuna.

"HIIIIEEE! K-K-Kyoko-chan! w-w-what are you doing here?" Tsuna jumped and faced her with a surprised face.

"I followed you. Tsuna-kun... Are you ok? Is something bothering you? You seem troubled." She asked worriedly.

"no.. I'm ok,Kyoko-chan! There's nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure? sigh.. I'm worried about you and onii-chan. You know.. having battles with your enemies. And.. I feel like.. I feel like I'm useless." Kyoko said as she looked at the ground.

"useless?" Tsuna whispered to himself.

"I really feel that I'm useless. Look. You're always there to save us. You're always fighting for us. And yet,we can't even help you. I.. I want to help you,Tsuna-kun. It hurts me seeing my friends in pain. Please let me help you. I will do anything."

"Look,Kyoko-chan... We don't want you to be hurt. That's why we're protecting you, all of you. It's our duty to protect you. Once you're hurt, we will never forgive our selves. You're all important to me."

"I may not seemed to be hurt from the outside. But from the inside... I am. Tsuna-kun, I hate to say this but, the more you're being protective,the more it hurts from the inside of me. I really feel useless. Seeing you,fighting for our sake, and us doing nothing.. It hurts so much. Maybe you are protecting us.. But you're only protecting us physically! You're not thinking about what we feel. What we feel when you're in battles and letting us do nothing but look at you,protecting us. You know what, you also need to consider first our feelings before protecting duty of yours." Kyoko said as tears fell down from her eyes down to her cheeks. She fisted her hands and draw it nearer her chest.

Tsuna can't believe what she said. Is he really hurting her? Is he really hurting the girl he love? Is he really that no-good to feel that the girl he loves was always in pain when they're in battles? But he's always doing these things just to protect her. But.. now he realizes that he IS the one who is always hurting her rather than protecting her. He can't believe his self!

He covered his eyes with his bangs. But suddenly, he felt his vision in blurr and he felt his own tears on his cheeks. He walked nearer to her.

"I'm always protecting you but it turns out that I'm the one who's hurting you.. I'm really a no-good Tsuna,aren't I? Kyoko-chan... I promise.. I will never hurt you again.. I'll always make you happy. I.. I..." He cupped her cheek and smiled at her. She looked at him with teary eyes.

Then suddenly,the brunet locked their lips. The orange-haired girl closed her eyes and kissed him back. Tears started to drip down her chin. They're kissing passionately under the bright stars and the beautiful moon. How romantic!

"I'll never hurt you again. I will always be by your side. But I won't stop protecting you. because... I love you. I love you, Sasagawa Kyoko..." he whispered between their lips and looked at her straight in the eye. His forehead touched hers. And once again kissed her passionately.

After kissing, Kyoko looked up at him with schock but smiled sweetly at him. She hugged him tightly.

"Tsunayoshi Sawada.. I.. I love you,too." She looked up at him and smiled with her beautiful sparkling eyes. Tsuna blushed at her action but hugged her back.

"I love you" They whispered in unison and chuckled.

++++MORNING++++

Ahh.. morning... A nice morning breeze woke our Decimo up. He still couldn't believe he did it last night. He confessed to her! And he really didn't expect her to say 'I love you' to him. He's so proud of himself.

"Well... You did it,Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn said and clapped his hands.

" Re-Reborn! Don't tell me you saw the whole scene last night!" Tsuna exclaimed and jumped out of bed.

"And what will you do to me if I did? I'm your tutor after all. I need to check you,too,you know."

"what the? Arghh!! Promise me you won't tell anybody about last night ok?"Tsuna said. Then he forgot something about last night. He ran out of the bed and hurriedly looked for Kyoko.

He saw her walking at the shore. He walked closer to her slowly.

"Ohayo gozaimasu,Kyoko-chan!" He greeted her.

"Oh.. ohayo gozaimasu,Tsuna-kun!"

She greeted him back.

"Uhmmm.. Kyoko-chan.. About last night.. Are we... you know... Uhm.. I was about to ask you if you and I are..." Kyoko cutted his words,"the kiss last night answers all your questions." She said and smiled sweetly at him.

Tsuna smiled brightly and jumped in happiness. "YES!" he shouts happily.

****** FIN ******

[||That's it folks... hoped you liked it... :D see you again desu!||]