Think now,Confession later!

{disclaimer:i told you before that i dont own KHR!}

pls. enjoy!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

'If you confess to her later this night,you can have the week of your life. Having happy and romantic moments with her in this Resort.'

Tsuna's thoughts are all about the things Reborn said.

'happy and romantic moments with her?' Tsuna thought.

"Juudaime! Watch out!!"

And the last thing Tsuna knew,he's lying on the sand with blurry vision..

"arghh..ouch..."Tsuna said as he holds the part where it hurts the most.

"Juudaime! Are you ok?" he's ever-so-loyal right-hand man asked him.

"Tsuna!"Takeshi and Ryohei shouted and ran towards their boss.

"I'm okay.. Don't worry." Tsuna said as he slowly sat down.

"Juudaime... It's your fault, baseball freak! Look what you've done to him! You threw the frisbee too strong again! For the nth time,we're playing frisbee. Not baseball!" The storm guardian growled and fisted his hands.

"but you we're the one who told me to throw it hard to Ryohei senpai." Yamamoto said and scratches the back of his neck.

"does Juudaime looks like a turf-top to you?" Gokudera asked Yamamoto.

"no...but..."

"So you were the one who told Yamamoto that! I'll throw it harder to you next to the EXTREME!"

"look,stop it guys.. I'm the one who should be blame for this. I was thinking so deep that I didn't even dodged it. I'm just going back to the hotel. I think I left something." Tsuna said and waved goodbye at his friends.

He sat on the sofa and grabbed the ice bag he made. He placed it on his bruise on his head and relaxed for a moment.

"Tsuna-kun,are you alright?" Kyoko asked him worriedly."what happened to you?"

"Kyoko-chan..I'm.." Tsuna was stunned at Kyoko's swimwear. She is so pretty! She was wearing a white swimsuit [A/N:pls reffer on the cover photo. arigatou!] He shaked his head and answered Kyoko,"uhmm... I'm ok.. It's just a bruise from that frisbee onii-chan and Yamamoto was playing."

"oh really? Does it hurt?" Kyoko asked.

"no... I'm ok... really.. haha.. ahh..ano~...Kyoko-chan... you look pretty wearing that." Tsuna pointed at Kyoko's swimsuit.

"oh really? Arigato,Tsuna-kun!" Kyoko's smile melted Decimo's heart.

"Kyoko, oh.. there you are.. we're looking all over for you. Oh.. Hi Tsuna-san! What's that? Is that a bruise?" Haru said,worried.

"I'm okay.. ehehe"Tsuna chuckled.

"really? oh.. that's glad to hear. well.. did you like Kyoko and I's swimwears?" Haru asked him. Haru's bikini is colored red. [A/N:pls reffer on the cover photo. arigatou!]

"yeah.. really!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"that's great. Bianchi-san picked these for us." Kyoko said.

"Bianchi??" Tsuna bolted.

"yes . why? you have a problem with that?" A certain magenta-haired teen joined the conversation.

"B-Bianchi??" Tsuna exclaimed.

"Bianchi-san!" the two girls ran to Bianchi and hugged her.

"where's Hayato?" Bianchi asked the brunet.

"h-he's with onii-chan and Yamamoto. Playing frisbee near the beach." Tsuna said,stuttering.

"Ok.. I want him to see his older-sister wearing this beautiful swimwear. C'mon girls. After that we'll go swimming." Bianchi said.

"ok Bianchi-san!" The two girls nodded.

"wait, why are you not wearing your goggles? You're off to see Gokudera-kun,right?" Decimo asked her confusingly and at the same time worried for his self-proclaimed right-hand man.

"it's ugly for girls who wears swimsuit to use goggles. We're not going to have a snorkling event,you know. And as for my dearest brother,Hayato, he shouldn't be like that to her sister. He should face me normaly." She said as she walks away with Haru and Kyoko.

Tsuna gulped and screeched his favorite catchphrase 'HIIIEEE'. He can't stop imagining Gokudera vomiting and eventually faints bcoz of Bianchi.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

[||konnichiwa minna-san! did you liked it? did you enjoyed it? :D |]]