Problems? X-burner!

{Disclaimer:I do NOT own KHR}

pls enjoy. :)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Tsuna was currently walking at the shore still thinking about the words he should tell her.

'uhmm...Kyoko-chan...I have something to tell you. I love you.. No! It's not that!' Decimo thought as he shakes his head to remove that thought.

'uhmm..how about.. I love you,Kyoko-chan. I really do... yeah..that's it... it's.. NO,NO,NO,NO!' and shakes his head again. 'now how am I gonna say it. I'm... I'm hopeless! ahhh...'

"AHHHHHH!"

"hey! That's Kyoko-chan's voice! Kyoko-chan!"

He ran to where the voice came and finally found out that something was attacking the Resort.

It's a huge octopus with more than eight tentacles. It got Kyoko's arm in one of it's tentacles.

"Kyoko!" her brother shouted as he ran towards the gigantic octopus. But a baby wearing a fedora hat stopped him.

"Don't worry. Tsuna will save her right Tsuna?" Reborn asked his Dame-student.

"haa? Re-re-Rebo-- ITTAI!" Reborn kicked his foot that made him change what he was saying." I- I mean... yeah,onii-chan... Do-don't worry! I'll save Kyoko-chan!" with matching smile plastered on his face.

"I'm counting on you,Sawada!" Ryohei nodded.

He took out his gloves and drank some dying will pills. And once again,fire lit up on his forehead. Chocolate-brown eyes were replaced again with narrow orange ones. And fire lit up on his gloves.

He charged up and threw a punch at the octopus. But... nothing happened.

"Juudaime! I'll help you!" Gokudera ran and readied his vongola box but Reborn stopped him.

"Let Tsuna beat that thing." Yamamoto said as he patted Hayato's shoulder.

"Stop touching me,baseball freak! Can't you see what's happening here?" the storm guardian slapped his hand and gave him a frown.

"no. Yamamoto's right. Let him beat that octopus." Reborn said.

"arrrgghh...ok.ok.." The storm guardian walked back to the shore but still wearing that frown of his.

Meanwhile,back to Tsuna, he stretched his arms wide open and pointed it in opposite direction,"X-burner!"He shouts as he shoots his opponent with strong fire from his hand and the other supporting him.

Well.. that seems did the trick. The giant octopus exploded and Kyoko fell. Gladly,Tsuna was fast enough to catch her falling.

"Kyoko! Are you alright to the EXTREME?" her worried brother asked her.

"yes. I'm fine.. Tsuna-kun saved me. Thank you,Tsuna-kun!" She said as she smiled at Tsuna.

"y-you're welcome,Kyoko-chan." Tsuna welcomed her and kind of blushed.

"oh thank God you're alright! arigato,Sawada! I owe you one." Ryohei thanked him.

Everybody was worried but thanked that nothing else had happened to Kyoko.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

[||Hope you enjoyed it. I know it's short. haha.. thank you for reading this. You're welcome to comment.||]