School Trip Time / 1st Period

"As you know, next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto. Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but you're still on duty." Karasuma-sensei spoke to us sternly.

"You mean we can assassinate him there?"

"Precisely. Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school, and you'll be moving in groups that he'll be following. It's an ideal location for snipers. The government has already arranged for sharpshooters to join you. If they succeed, they'll share the ten billion yen based on the degree of their contribution. Be sure to pick assassination-friendly tour routes."

"Yes, sir."

We entered the building and I went to my desk. I looked up from my notes when footsteps had stopped in front of me. Shiota and Kayano were there.

"Do you want to join our group Yuuki-chan?"

They seemed hesitant to talk to me. That was my greatest skill; driving and keeping people away.

"Why not."

I walked over to their group which consisted of Shiota, Kayano, Kanzaki, Okuda, Sugino, and Akabane.

"Hey Yuuki-chan." Akabane had a mischievous aura around him. "Say if you were to get into a fight what would be the best course of action afterwards?"

"I would make them swear to silence them. For good measure I'd find something embarrassing to blackmail them."

"Auh wait don't tell me! Nagisa! It's another Karma!" Sugino pointed at me.

"What?" I understood what words he was saying but what they meant put together escaped my understanding.

Suddenly I remembered a place in Kyoto I needed to visit.

"Besides that..." I grabbed a map and pointed at an inn. "This is the inn we're staying at, right?"

Akabane looked over my shoulder at the map before confirming that I was correct.

"Okay... That's good." Things began to fall into place nicely. "There's a shop right next to that I've been meaning to go to."

"Do you think we please stop by?"

"That's up to Karasuma-sensei... And I don't see him agreeing."

"Okay."

"Aw! Kara-chan!" Kayano latched around my neck pulling me into a unexpected hug.

I tensed at the surprise attack and the sudden use of my first name.

"You're too stiff! You're just like Karasuma-sensei."

"S-sorry I'm not use to people besides my family hugging me."

"Okay, let's figure out where we're going to go!"

There was a sudden commotion that caused most of the class to freak.

"One for each of you!" Koro-sensei had came in with giant books. Five inch thick books.

"What are they?"

"School trip guidebooks."

"So heavy!"