Delinquent Time

Ichirou decided he was going to hang around for a few days. The angry and violent side of him decided to stay too.

Class was going to start soon and I was running a little late. I was sure my classmates were going to be freaked out about what happened. I opened the door to the classroom and saw a sea of anxious faces.

"Uh..."

"Are you feeling better now Yuuki-san?" Isogai was the first to step forward and address the elephant in the room.

"Yes." I took a deep breath and bowed. "I sincerely apologize for worrying all of you."

"What?"

Many of them looked at each other confused. Did I do something wrong?

"Kanzaki-chan told us how you got hurt and why. There's no reason for you to apologize." Kataoka stepped forward and explained. "You were just trying to help."

Koro-Sensei appeared and started class. For a second he seemed surprised at my presence but quickly adjusted.

"Welcome back Yuuki-chan."

Time Skip

The school day passed by quickly. The devilish redhead that usually sat next to me didn't show up at all. It was both good and bad for me. Good because he's most likely to make my life hell for what happened in Kyoto. Bad because I wanted to say sorry for being stubborn when he was worried.

I was collecting my books together when Shiota walked up. He was clearly nervous or worried. He hung his head a little making it unclear.

"You sure you should be back yet?" Shiota looked up at me worried.

"Eh don't worry about it. I'm fine."

"Do you mind if I walk with you?"

I chuckled and his worried expression melted into surprise.

"Of course."

I grabbed my books and put them into my bag. Shiota was waiting a pace or two ahead.

"Any particular reason that you suddenly decided to walk with me?"

"Well someone asked me to..."

I found myself intrigued. Who would ask him to walk with me?

"You wouldn't be trying to get info on me for someone."

I must've hit the nail on the head because Shiota flinched and looked away.

"That someone wouldn't happen to be in our class, would it?"

Flinch.

"This someone was Akabane-kun wasn't it."

He didn't flinch this time.

"It wasn't him? Then who was it?"

No response. I sighed and asked a bit sterner.

"Who was it Shiota-kun?"

"It was Isogai..." The ikemen? Why would he want info on me? "He thought you looked paler than normal and was worried."

"How come he didn't just ask instead of sending you?"

Shiota finally looked at me again. His blue eyes were filled with something I couldn't identify.

"He thinks you don't like him."