Chappie~1-deal?

[Dipper]

What to do What to do...OH! i can go look in the forest and for a new creature to write about in my new journal! I walk through the shack "Hey Dipper where ya' going?" Stan asked "Oh i'm just going to the forest to add more things to my journal." i said "ok but be back in time for dinner." Stan said letting me go i open the door to the shack to reveal the forest and look for a creature to write about, the forest hasn't changed at all there are still tall pine trees all over i brought Grunkle Ford's 3rd journal just in case.

"Dipper! Wait up!" Soos says i light up in excitement finally someone will come with me! "you left your lunch!" he said my excitement soon faded "oh..." i trailed off Soos hands me the lunch Mable packed for me an hour before Soos walks away to leave me alone once again i sigh "UGH! I HATE MY LIFE! NOBODY PAYS ATTENTION TO ME! AND MY FEELINGS!" i scream out falling to my knees Why am i always alone?! what did i do... Yea sure i never made any friends its just...hard to keep them. i open journal 3 and skim through the old yellow pages careful to not rip them.

Mable and I Arrived at Gravity Falls two days ago and not once has she asked me if i was ok or if i would like to hangout with her and her friends but i don't blame her i mean who would want to hangout with a wimp like me? i can't even talk to anybody about my discoveries with out them saying i'm a freak of nature. i sigh and start to walk back to the shack when i stop to see the world around me fade to gray ugh really this guy?! world why do you hate me so?

"Bill go away i'm not in the mood for your jokes." i said as a blue light flashes before me to reveal the yellow one-eyed triangle dorito demon "Hey cheer up pine tree!" Bill says "ugh what do you want? Do you want to replace my eyes with baby heads? take all my teeth? And replace them with deer teeth? "Chill! And plus it's not that time yet! I want to make a de -" "no!" I interrupted him mid sentence "if you don't participate I will have to make you! You don't want that do you?" He said "What will you do kill me?" I said with a little confidence in my voice "not yet. I will have to take sotnibg you care about. And I know you can't live without. SHOOTING STAR !" He yelled Ugh I hate this, stupid DORITO! "Try me!" "....Fine What's the deal...?" I said

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I want a meat sack of my own! And you will have to make it for me !" "That's all? Ok as long as you don't hurt my family and Friends! Got it?" I asked he nods and extends his hand blue flam surrounding it "deal?" "Deal." We shake hands

{Somewhere else in the universe..}

"Well..uh I uhm you see we will fix this..Er I will fix this.."
------------
A/N: HEYO I hope you enjoyed this! Chappie! It took longer than I thought it would but eh Yolo right? Ha! Fun well bye my little Doritos! And Remember: REALITY IS A ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYE~!
Said by the YELLOW ONE- EYED TRIANGLE DORITO!
Word count: 603