Chapter uh. 11?

Bill paused and looked for any witnesses, none. He then glances around the courtyard where he had dragged his next victim I can't believe this SLUT had the NERVE to talk to MY pinetree!! If she touched him he will be RUINED and I would have to fix himA freakish smile creped to his face he
Then looked down at pacifica her light blond hair was covered by the bush he shoved he in after he knocked her out moments before. "All right so first I have to-" Bill was cut off by  a group of girls laughing. He pushed the rest of Pacifica's body in the push. He dove in the bush waiting for the girls to pass. Luckily for him they where on a line 'I could just take them all out there are only three..no that would bring to much suspicious movements.' He shook his head and dragged pacifica out if the bush and laid her out. "Ok I have the bucket..the mop..and my knife!! HAhahaha this will be GREAT!!HAHAHA" Bill then grabbed his knife and pushed Pacifica a little in order to wake her up ' what? I like to see them...SUFFER pain is HILARIOUS!!'  she kicked a little as her eyes fluttered open "Huh? What am I I doing on the floor? My new outfit!! It's like soo ruined!" Bill say on the floor and waited for her to notice him. "At it is a shame..I did like your outfit..but I think it needs more..." Bill pulled his knife out "Red" he jumped on her "a-" covering her mouth Bill began stabbing her multiple times in the chest.
He was enjoying it to much to stop. "Its almost time for class~ well gotta blast!!!"

[∆]

Dipper had just left class he looked around  for his sister Mabel. She was in the class down the hall from him room B-1 he was class A-2 so they where on the same floor. Being as lost in his thoughts as ever he bumped into a fimilar looking  blond he was the one Mabel had us talk to "U-uh sorry!! I was lost in thought and.." Dipper rambled on "its ok uh-" the blond looked at the hat Dipper was wearing "-pine tree!" That's when Dipper looked to see the blonds face 'its..him..the guy from earlier!' "Bill right?" The blond hummed "yup! That's me!" The two walked off-well dipper did Bill stood and watches him leave "I hate when you leave..but I love watching you go.." Bill said looking at Dippers lower back.

[∆]

Dipper continued his day he saw a poster for a ' mystical mystery club' he read the information at the bottom "Come going us and help us look for the mysterious mysteries gravity falls has!! Location: room C-2"
Dippers face lit up "I'm so joining!" He walked around the school looking for room C-2. Finding it as the last room on floor three he knocked on the door. "Hello! I was wondering if I could join? I see your poster and I can't believe-" Dipper looks up at the person who opened the door "Bill? You are in this club?"

---
Sorry for not updating in a long time 😝 I'll be completely honest with you I forgot that I had stories HahahahHahHahahHahahahH bye