Chappie~6 The Truth Hurts...

[Dipper]

  "So Bill...why did you make me have the fucked up dream the other day?" I said aloud feeling Bills eyes watching me "ШΣLL  ШΣLL  well... yoU hAve goTten smArter Pine~Tree! If You reAlly Want to kNow...We wIll havE To Make a dEal..." Bill says merging from the dreamscape "haha no." I say looking Bill in the eyes..uh..eye? "Hmph! Fine thEn. I gueSs yoU donT wanT To knoW And i Will noT teLl You unleSs wE makE thE deAl." Bill says changing a light red in irritation "why?" Bill then pulled me into the dreamscape "Because i Need a Deal to shAre informatioN DumbAss.." Bill replied "Why do you ALWAYS want to make a DEAL to get what YOU WANT?" I say throwing my hands in the air "Because thAts hoW I Get whaT when wanT! ComE oN Pine~Tree iTs noT anYthing New!" He then summoned his cane just to poke me with.

  "Fine..whats the deal.." i answered shoving his cane away from me and im pretty sure i dont have a choice he'll most likely keep me here until i make  the deal in the first place "AHh PinE~tree Just goT A littlE smArter HAhahaha!" Annoyed i say "Well? Are you going to tell me or..?" "Yes, Yes thE daEl iS I Tell yoU thE Information.." "And? What do i get out of this?" "Uhm You gEt tO Not dIe whEn I takeoVer tHe World!"

  So he wants to make a deal..where i get information..and he won't kill me when he takes over the world..pfft this deal is a good one..ill agree only because i know that me and Uncle Ford wont let him have his apocalypse! "Ok ill take your deal on.." i say holding my hand out he grabs my hand we then shake.

{Mabel}

"DIPPER! WHERE THE DOUBLE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES ARE YOU!?" I yell opening dippers room (day gotz different roomz cuz of puberty broh) hm no Dip..where is he? He is late for our party! Ugh boys always forgetting the important things! I go into the forest calling his name "DIPPER! DIIIIIPPPPER! DDIIPPEERR!!" No response hmm if i was a science Fiction nerd where would i go? "Duh! This is Dipper i lm talking about! He is ALWAYS in that weird room with the DORITO shaped window!" I run back to the shack.

[Dipper]

I grab journal 3 and made my way to the window sill of the room with that stupid dorito "so..are ya goin to give me tue information? Please? Thank you!" I say tucking the journal into my vest "weLl i guESs i cAn." He then puts me into a sleep causing me to go into the dreamscape.

******

Yo yo yo what up my homies! Its MARS!

And your all probably thinking "MARS WHAT HAPPENED TO CANTPARTWITHOUTHIM?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

Well~! She is FINE! She also gave me the right to TAKE OVER HER WATTPAD PROFILE

well its not the WORLD but it will do!

Ok bye peepz!

Mars out!