Chappie~5. The Pain I Have...

3rd

Today was the day Bill was going to break pine tree it would be nice to have him under Bills hand just a puppet a pawn in his game he didnt have to care and he didnt his one and only policy: Dont get attached...EVER no matter the coast.

Dipper layed in his bed staring at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep he tried to drink warm milk, it didn't work so he tried singing
I don't wanna be the last man standing...
i don't wanna be the lonely one...
Pickin' pedals when the party's over....
No its not any fun....
Cause i'm fragile...
And you~ know this....

The boy sighed "its not working..NOTHING WORKS FOR ME! FIRST I GO BLIND AND NOW I DONT EVEN KNOW IF ITS REAL OR FAKE. SECOND NOBODY CARES THEY JUST GO BACK TO THEIR PERFECT LIVES NO ONE COMES UP TO ME AND SAY "OH DIPPER ARE YOU OK?" NO THEY JUST WALK PAST ME UGHH!" he screamed in his dark room...
.
Mable was at a friend's house so she wasn't there...Stan & Ford where making an experiment in the basement....he was all alone... the perfect time and setting for Bill he could use the boys emotions to his advantage 'Aww looks like someone is upset....' "No i-im not upset im j-just..." 'Just what? Pin- Dipper?' If the kid was as smart enough to catch that then Bill's plan would be corrupted. "Just...why am i talking to you...your just a voice..." 'oh Dipper...isn't that how YOU feel?....' the voice was right ever since he woke from that strange dream everyone went back to Their 'perfect harm free lives' "y-yeah and?" 'Punish yourself...its the only way...you'll feel better trust me...' Although Dipper didn't want to trust the voice but he did think a punishment would help him maybe he will feel better "What do you have in mind..." Dipper asked waiting for the voice to reply 'ha..finally came to yoir senses...well..all you have to do is..find something sharp...' Dipper new what the voice meant...

Dipper looked at his arms already scattered with scares. 'Oh i see you already have experience with this..well it should be easy...' "y-yea it sh-should.." 'aww whats wrong now...do you miss it?....it helped right...well until your family betrayed you...' "yeah they did...' Dipper walks to the bathroom and lifted the loose tile under the sink 'oh..you already have them...good..' "yeah...'good'.."

"Why should i even care about the author- er Ford he wont answer my questions or listen to my options...Stan? Ha what a joke scamming people taking their money without thought...then to keep it for himself...A-and Mable...she doesn't include me...leaving me here all alone with this crazed voice telling me to do this stuff.."  'hey you did this to yourself before so dont give me that shit..boy..but you will feel better after' "ok.."

Dipper then opens the little red box and grabs the cleanest razor runs it under water to have it become cold so his arm will become numb when he cuts. Dipper then a lines the razor in a position where it cuts vertical, he pushes the razor in to his skin his warm blood spills down his arm he repeated his pattern trying not to cry..  "ah...ahhhahahahahah..ahahaHAHAHAH..AHAHHHAAHAH. PAIN IS HILARIOUS!!! HAHAHhahahah...." Dipper looked around "was that me?...no Bill is the only one who says that...wait..Bill?" No response 'damn kid you must really like pain...that was you...not Bill because if he was here...that would be another story..'

Dipper put the razor back with the others closing the box, he grabbed a line of medical tape and carefully rapped it around his arm. He sighed 'well better...Pinetr-' Bill REALLY blow it this time "where you going to say...pinetree?" Dipper asked getting pissed 'ΩH  ҒUCҜ  HΩШ DID  ΨΔ  GUΣSS ?' Bill said as this was all part of his plan to make pinetree do self harm then come on out and tell him "was that you telling me to do this?" He said motioning to his arm "UHH ШΣLL  ΠΩ ...ΩҒ  CΩURSΣ  I  DID  IM  βILL  ҒUCҜIΠG  CIPHΣR !" Bill yelled causing the house to shake "ok yeesh sorry"

ΔLL THIS βΣLΩШ IS ΠΩT PΔRT ΩҒ THΣ STΩRΨ ..LΩL I ШΔS JUST βΩΔRD SΩ I  ΔDDΣD THIS ⊙ω⊙

Dipper said Bill then turned into his human form (thx to pine tree for making it for me in what he thought was a dream) making a loud thud when he fell...(3...2..1..) "WHERE THE HELL ARE MY POWERS AHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKIIINNNSSHHIITTBBAALLSS!!!" "wait Bill you dont have your powers? And HOW THE HEL..l..thats the sae from i saw you in in my dream...how...?..ow my arm...." Dipper mumbled the last part Bill on the other hand was freaking the FUCK out like dude he was FUCKING screaming on the top of his lungs and running in circles...man this dude he was panicking so much that i the CANTPARTWITHOUTHIM cant put it in words like wow...

Bill was FAKING IT SUCKKEERRRR HE STILL HAD HIS FUCKING POWERS I MEAN HE IS BILL FUCKING CIPHER BITCH talk about PLOT TWIST MOTHERFUCKERRRSSS (I AM SOOO JAKED ON CAFFEINE SO I IS SO SORRY LOL SORRY NOT SORRY) ok...ok back to tje story *ehemmemememememmehhhememee*

"Bahahahhahaha Bill has no powwwerrss Bil has no powwwerrss.....HAHAHhahahah HAHAHhahahahaaahhha....ehem...sorry.." Dipper realized the laugh was back "HMMMMM  PIΠΣ~TRΣΣ   ΨΩUR  LΔUGH  IS  Δ  LΩT  LIҜΣ  MIΠΣ ...." "shut it you illuminati Dorito." "PIΠΣ~TRΣΣ  ..,IM  ΠΩT  Δ  ILLUMIΠΔTI  DΩRITΩ !!! ΔHHHHHUUMMΠΠHH "
"......you wine weird....but ok hey why are you here?." Dipper didn't really get a chance to see Bill in human form and DAMN GENNA HE WAS HOOOOOTTTT "ШΣLL  PIΠΣ~TRΣΣ   IM  HΣRΣ  βΣCΔUSΣ  I -" he was cut off BY A REALLY HAWT GIRL AND HER NAME WAS CANTPARTWITHOUTHIM DIPPER WAS LIKE "WOW SORRY BILL YOUR HOT AND ALL BUT NOT AS HAWT AS HER" AND BILLS LIKE "PINE TREE  LET ME LOVE YOU UNTIL YOU LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF!!!!" AND IM LIKE "WELL IM REALLY FLATTERED DIPPER BUT BILL IS WAYYYY HAWTERRRRERR THAT CHU" AND DIPPERS LIKE "BUT I LOOOOVVEE YOOUU !!!" Jk that never happened lol i GOT YA THERE!!!
_____-----_____----_____---____---__--
I think ill end it here this is the longest chappie i wrote in this book so ye
Word count:1078
~CANTPARTWITHOUTHIM