OC Intro: The "A" Family States

1. Alaska
Alaska is the youngest (human, anyways) state in the "A" family, at 14. He is about 5'5, same as Utah. Alaska has hair like America's - with the cowlick - except it is red-brown. Alaska has skin near snow color, resembling that he's the most northern state. Alaska is a hardworking person, who loves rock and roll music. He can be arrogant at times, and is very selfish, but all in all, he's a nice guy. He usually just wears whatever he touches in his dresser first, so he doesn't have a uniform. Alaska has three freckles on his nose, which are distinctive features, but nothing else. He has green eyes, too. His human name is Mark.

2. Arkansas
Arkansas is 17 years of age. He is also hardworking, however he is often portrayed as a person who doesn't speak much. He has brown hair and a hair curl, like Italy's. He has olive skin and brown eyes, and his bangs seem to float in the air. Arkansas is the kind of guy you would be around for homework - he's smart, and serious. He usually has a purple vest over a white shirt, and dark purple pants. His human name is Aidan.

3. Arizona
Arizona is 15 years old. She is a very smart person and is never afraid to speak up. She has red hair - which never stays in one hairstyle - and blue eyes. Arizona usually has shorts on, and a green t-shirt with a flower on it. Arizona is the comedic state, and also the perfect person to hit the beach with. Her human name is Lizzy.

4. Alabama
Alabama is the one of the only southern states to be male. He has brown hair that is usually hanging down like Greece's, with a straw hat to cover it. He usually wears a white tank top and red pants. Alabama is 17 years old, and he has brown eyes. He's 5'9. Alabama is known for being athletic, and then eating ice cream after his workout, which is odd. His human name is Lucas.