a normal day?

It was a Normal day in bridge  high Sam and i were walking down the halls as Jr's and checking out the hot babes. "Look at that gorgeous girl there Sam."I said with a smile showing off my blue eyes and blond hair that all added to my perfect smile and Sam said "your right that she is cute." Just then the bell rang for class and me and Sam walked to gym class and just as we walked into class the teacher Mrs Goner said "everyone go change into your gym cloths!"then she blew her Loud whistle. Everyone headed into the locker room and started to get undressed and leave the locker room until me and Sam were the only two left and we stared to get undressed but I glanced over at Sam and though to myself "wow he's so cute" but then immediately after I was thinking what am I thinking "I'M NOT GAY and he's my best friend!?" Then Mrs.Goner blew her whistle and me and Sam ran out of the locker room and to the gym. Then Mrs.Goner said today we are going to jog the track after stretches then she blew her whistle and everyone when out to the track and run laps for 15 minutes. It was a beautiful sunny day with bright blue sky's and no clouds and it was around 60°. Me and Sam did track so we knew that this would be a breeze. So we started moving the track and it seemed that it was a lot warmer than expected and we started to sweat a lot and by the time the 15 minutes were done we were so tired and sweaty our cloths were sticking to our body's. Then Mrs.Goner blew the whistle and said hit the showers and get cleaned up so we all walked into the locker-room and started to undress and shower I was next to use the showers and so was Sam we had showered together in the locker-room before but this time it was different I walked into the shower and closed the lower door to the shower and turned the Walter on and it felt so good that it was relaxing my muscles then I just so happens to look over at Sam and he was in the next stall to mine and he was washing the shampoo out of his hair and once I seen him like that I got a hard on and I felt so embarrassed and I hurried to shower and get dressed and I left the locker-room without saying a word and covering my face ashamed that if someone saw me. I hurried into the boys bathroom and sat in the stall and cried and just beat myself up on the inside because "I'm no fag I'm straight"I though to myself am I gay? No I can't be no I AM NOT!! I started to say out loud without knowing it and when I just heard the door to the bathroom open and I was glad that I was finished my beating of myself and the bell rang for the end of the day and it was time to go to the bus. So I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff and walked to the bus and got on and went to the back. I thought the whole ride about the day and what happened how I thought my BEST FRIEND was cute how could I do that?!?