That night

I walked home and it was raining cats and dogs but i didnt carei was just think and walking. It was 3:15 when school was out and I just walked and walked in the rain I  don't rember when I got home. I just ran up to my room and sat on my bed  and I just couldent stop thinking of questions. "what did he do that for? WHY? Does he like me?"  "Are we still friends?" I just sat on my bed and thought and thought about him and my feelings and the feeling of him kissing me I just replayed it all night in my head just thinking not sleeping just thinking. That's when I heard a knock on the front door and my mom answers it and yelled "someone at the door for you" So I ran down to see who it is and it was Sam."hey Sam what are you doing here?" I asked. Then sam said "I came to well talk about something wit you and explain something" he said grabbing his neck with one hand. "Come in no need for you to stand out therein the rain"I said hesitantly. We walked up to my room and I sat on my bed and just starred at him not knowing what to say as he sat in my computer chair at my desk.He kept lookin at me with his dreamy blue eyes and he finally broke the silence he said " I should explain shouldn't I?"."Ya you should explain why you kissed me." "Well let me start form the beginning I started to have feelings for you since freshman year and I didn't act on them because you were my best friend and I didn't want to lose that so I just kept it to myself" Sam said. "Really you like me Sam"? I asked. "Yes Greg I like you more than a friend and I have something that you know now but I'm going to say it anyways I'm gay and your the only person I've told."Sam said. Well I have something to say as well I have had a small crush on you for a year now and I just don't want to hide it I wanted to tell you but to tell you might have ruined our friendship so I didn't do it for fear of losing you" I trembled while saying trying too hold the tears of joy sadness and a whole of emotions I was feeling back. But some leaked out and I started to tear up and Sam did just the right thing and he looked grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes and said"don't be sad or scared I won't let anything happen and I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to tell". "I'm sorry Sam I didn't know how to tell you and I feel so much better knowing that I wasn't crushing on my best friend he was crushing on me too."hey Greg don't ever be scared or anything around me nothing has changed unless you want it to we can date if you want or we can learn more about each other its not like we are best friends or something hàha"said Sam said in a soothing and supportive tone. "I'd like to date Sam but we need to keep it a secret until we can tell our parents together OK Sam?""Yes Greg I'll go out with you and I swere to keep it a secret forever if needed and he said"" Can I kiss you again but this time you kiss back?"sam then asked "yes you can Sam I love you" I said " I love you too greg"he said to me as we kissed passionately.