three weeks later...

It's been three weeks since i started having feelings for Sam and that won't go away they get stronger with each passing hour. Each time I see him I can't take my eyes away from him and I try to avoid him in gym for the fear of what happened last time happening again. "I want to tell him how I feel that I...I..love him" I think to myself most days while I'm going to school or in class. Then one day I walked into gym and he was there Sam and he was looking for me. I tried to his in between the lockers but he saw me hide and he acted like he was still looking for me saying as he walked by were I was hiding "where are you Greg I can't find you!?" Then he turned and yelled quietly "Ha found you!!" Then I said "hey Sam how are you?". "Why have you been avoiding me?" Sam said."me avoiding you?! No your my best friend why would I avoid you?" I said. "I don't know but I know you are!" Then Mrs.Goner blew her whistle at the locker-room door and yelled"GET OUT HERE AND START LAPS!". " The reason I have been avoiding you is I..I..love you"I thought to myself I wanted to tell him and kiss him so bad it hurt. "I guess we need to get going "Sam said.So we ran our laps and we chatted and talked about the girls in our class and how cute they were but i was just thinking " the girls are cute but the guys are better look at their sexy abs and asses." "Greg can I talk to you in private?" SAM asked with his cute smile that he used on the lady's. "yes you can of course you can SAM what is it?"All I can think is "Does he know?!"does he hate me!?!"but I managed to keep call as we walked out of the gym and into the WEIGHT room where no one else was and SAM turned to me and SAM said "I don't know how to say this?" I looked into his eyes and said just say it I won't hate you for anything or want to break our friendship" I said in my calmest voice I could muster. Then he kissed me deeply and ran off saying things I couldn't hear because the bell ringing. Then i just stood there shocked that my crush is my best friend kissed me. "What just happens now?" "I could only think of what I could do I felt like I enjoyed it to much like I wanted to do it again"I thought to myself. I ran into the bathroom and looked at me and I was blushing my cheeks were as red as a stop sign so i hurreyed onto the bus and covers myfp face with my hood making sure no one seems me housing and I looked outside the window from the school and saw it was raining but I wanted to think  so I was walking home.