Forevermore

A/N : hi guys, I make another Starco chapter. I'm to lazy to make another chapter from the shows episode so don't judge me . Hope you like it 🌟.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Comet was holding a picture of him and Maria holding hands and blushing , he can't really explain why he's feeling this way towards her . Whenever she's near him, there's butterflies in his tummy. And whenever she takes care of him, his heart skips. And whenever she smiles at him, he was always happy. But he knew that Maria likes someone else. Then two girls went inside Comet's room.

" Hi Comet! Were's Maria " it was Maria's two friends. Felisha and Andrea. One of them has curly brown hair tied up in a two side ponytail and the other one had short orange hair.

" She's in her room, practicing her karate skills. By the way what are you guys doing here anyway? " Comet asked.

" Today is the Echo Creek Dance Festival and were about to tell her the news " they replied. " So anyways, bye. Hope you find a date to the dance " they said and leave.

' A dance, huh? ' Comet thought. He went to Maria's door, he put he's ear near the door, he can here them talking about the dance , and their dates. ' Girls ' Comet thought and rolled his eyes.

" So I was thinking, maybe. I can ask Jack to the dance " he heard Maria's voice.

' What!? ' Comet thought. He felt a little burn inside his chest, he was thinking what kind of feeling is this in his chest. Was it anger, sadness, fear, or jealousy.

Then suddenly the door opened. Comet fell to the ground, he opened his eyes and saw two pair of slim legs. It was Maria. " Comet? What are you doing on the floor? " Maria asked.

" Ohh...umm...I was... " Comet was trying to explain, his face was burning red.

" Comet do you have a fever? Your face is turning red " Maria touched his face, which made him blush even more.

" Oh look at the time, gotta go " he pointed at his arm and went back to his room.

' I was an idiot back there ' he thought . He feel like he was no prince charming to Maria. When he first saw Maria, he just think she was just a normal girl. But for many days he spent with her, he saw a beautiful brave girl in the inside of her kind soul. " Why do I feel that my heart wants her really bad? " he asked himself.

" Because your in love " a voice said. It was Felisha and Andrea.

" Did those words came out of my mouth? " he asked.

They nodded.

" Ughhh!!! " Comet put his face in a pillow, now he feel like he's double times of an idiot. " So you like Maria? Don't you " one of them asked.

" Something like that " he said looking away.

" We'll help you with Maria " they said. They showed him a tuxedo. " Wear this to the dance " they told him.

He smiled " I'll add more details " he said.

The party was held at the football field, streamers were hanged, the Dj was playing top tracks of music, and everybody was partying. Maria was wearing a red sparkly dress, with a gold necklace, her was tied in a ponytail.

" Hi Maria " a voice said. It was Maria's two friends.

" Hi guys, cool outfits " she said. One of them was wearing a blue dress and the other was wearing a gray gown.

" So is Jack your date? " one of them asked. Maria looked down with sadness in her eyes " Jack has a different one " she replied.

" Okay everyone, I'm gonna play the slow dance music. So hang tight with your special someone " the Dj said.

" You guys go ahead I'll be fine " she said to them and they left . ' I guess I don't have a date again ' she thought. Then suddenly she saw a flash of light. A few seconds it was gone, Maria was really curious about that flash of light that shine on her.

Then suddenly someone grab her waist, it was a boy. He was wearing a tuxedo and a black mask. They'd dance, then a huge light was on top of them. They were in the center in the dance floor. Everyone was looking at them, the girls were talking about the mysterious boy and as for the boys, well they were just ignoring the scene. They stop dancing, the boy was going near to Maria's face . Maria can feel the soft lips of the boy entering her mouth. A few seconds they stopped. " I will come back for you and protect you no matter what " the boy said whispering in her ear. Then left without a trace.

Maria went home, she was still thinking about that boy who kissed her in the dance. She entered her home and saw Comet at the couch reading a book. " Hey Maria! Welcome home " Comet said and stand up and gave her a big hug.

" Hey Comet, where were you. I didn't see you at the dance? " Maria said.

" I was doing homework " Comet replied.

" Well anyways I'm going to bed and change " Maria said and kissed him in the cheek " good night " she said and went upstairs.

" Good night " Comet said, touching his face.

Comet went back a the couch and get something from his pocket, it was a black mask. He placed the mask in the coffee table. He opened the book that he was reading and there was a photo of a girl with brown hair wearing a sparkly red dress, he hold the photo smiling at it. " I'll protect you no matter what " Comet said.