Happy New Year!

Comet and Maria were walking in the school hallway. Today was new year and everyone's been talking about their new years resolution "Uhh... Maria I think I can't make it for new year tonight " Comet said looking down. Maria stopped for a second and look at him " why not? " she asked. " well, you see. Every year my dad trains me to become a king when I grow up so that means I have to go back to Mewni " Comet said. Maria's heart was  beating slow from sadness. " But don't worry I'll still make it for the count down and after that we could hang out for the whole night " he said holding her hands, " promise?" she asked . " I promise " he said kissing her hand. Then a portal spawned, a knight went outside of it. " Your highness, It's time for training with the king " the knight said. " Okay, I'll be there in a second " the knight went back inside the portal. Comet hugged Maria and kiss her forehead " I won't miss it for the world " he said kissing her hand one more time. He went near the portal and he turn around and blow a kiss to Maria, Maria just smiled. Comet went inside the portal. " don't worry Maria he won't miss it " she said in her mind

Comet was back in Mewni and everything was still the same there. People selling weapons, fusion of weird animals, and the towns people looking weirder then ever. Comet burst inside the castle with a wild dragon, everyone was running around in fear. Except for his parents, because this is normal to them. " Down Smokey! " Comet said, the dragon obeyed and went outside. " Your still the same as usual " his dad said. " but you know a king will not be doing this kind of shenanigans ". " I know dad " rolling his eyes. " Go to the training room. It's gonna be a long day " his dad going inside the training room. Comet just gulped and went inside "Don't worry Maria I'll make it...."

Time skipped.....

Maria look at her watch and It was already 10:48, she sighed. She was helping her dad with the food. Her dad noticed her sad face and ask her what's wrong. " Well... Comet said he has to go back to Mewni for training with his father, but he promise to me that he will make it for the count down. But I don't think he will... " Maria said looking down shedding a single tear . " He will make it Maria, don't worry. If someone loves you and promise you something, he won't break it... " his dad said. Maria just smiled and continue helping making the food with her dad.

Time skipped...

" You have to hold your sword in a proper angle " Comet's dad said straightening it. " I want you to slice all of those wooden figures " pointing at fifteen wooden figures. Comet slashed every wooden figures in a blink of an eye. " 6.9 seconds, it's supposed to be five seconds only " his dad said stopping his stop watch. " Dad *huff* can we *huff* take a ten minute break " he said kneeling down. " Okay, let's take a break for a while. But after that we will start archery and your not leaving if you get 50 perfect shots " his dad said leaving the training room. Comet sighed and sat on a wooden bench, drinking his water. He looked at his watch and notice it was already 11:00, Comet almost choked from his water. He gulped " don't worry Comet you'll make it " he said to himself and went back to training.

Time skipped....

Maria's family members and friends already arrived, they held the party outside . Maria was wearing a red sparkly dress, her hair was down, and she was wearing red shoes that matches her dress. She was just sitting in a table looking at the stars, she checked her watch and it was 11: 40 . She sighed waiting for her boyfriend. " Hey Maria! Why's Comet not with you? " her friend Andrea asked. " He's in Mewni, he's training with his dad. I don't think he's gonna make it for the count down " she said looking down. " Don't worry Maria he'll make it " Andrea said patting her back " I hope so.. " she said sighing.

Time skipped...

Comet's dad was training him how to sword fight. Comet looked at the clock and it was 11:55. " Comet, focus! " his dad said. Comet just stopped and look at his dad with a serious face. " I can't continue training for today " he said putting his sword down. " Why not? " his dad asked. " Because there's this girl I have to meet tonight and I have to make it before 12:00 and I promise I'll be there. So please, I need to go " He said begging. " Then go Comet " a voice said. He turn around and saw his mom. " Thanks mom " he kissed her mom in the cheek and get a dimensional scissor that was on a table and open a portal.

Everyone was screaming for the count down except for Maria that was looking down. " FIVE! " . Comet saw Maria and went to her " FOUR! ". Comet was almost near to her. " THREE! ". She was shedding a single tear knowing that he won't make it " TWO! ". She felt someone grabbed her hand and pulled her down. " ONE! " she then felt soft lips entering in her mouth. Her eyes widen seeing her prince charming kissing her. " You made it!! " she said hugging Comet tightly. " Like I said, I won't miss it for the world " he smiled at her and kissed her one more time...

" If someone loves you and promise you something he won't break it...<3 "