Chapter 19: Someone Shall Die (PART ONE)

Someone Shall Die

"I don't see anybody," Raph grumbled. Him, Donnie, Leo, Mikey, and Casey were all aimlessly walking around in the alley Donnie claimed that Tang Shen and April had gone into.

"Well, yeah. They probably went through some secret door," Donnie insisted.

"A secret door?" Leo asked, sounding extremely skeptical.

"You've seen secret doors, Leo," Donnie snapped.

Casey looked a little annoyed as he wondered sarcastically, "Do you want us to randomly start pressing bricks to see if the wall opens up?"

Donnie let out an exasperated sigh. "Guys, I don't know, okay? But I swear that they're somewhere in this alley!"

"You swear?" Raph repeated.

"Yes," Donnie said confidently.

"So if you're wrong and there's no one here then I have permission to beat the crap outta you?"

"I'm not wrong. So sure."

Raph opened his mouth, but Leo cut him off by going, "Shhh! I think I hear someone!"

"It's like 10:00 PM. People are walking home from work, you--" Raph started.

Leo shushed him again, and then said, "Someone's coming into the alley!"

Donnie's eyes widened, and he and Leo practically dove into the dumpster. Raph sighed, but followed, knowing that Leo would never let it go if he was seen. Casey stayed where he was, knowing that whoever was coming wouldn't really think it was odd for him to be there, anyway.

"Mikey!!" Leo hissed from inside the dumpster. "Get in here!"

Mikey turned to the dumpster with an expressionless face. "D-d-did I not tell you that I called J-Jamie?" he inquired.

"NO!" Donnie half-yelled.

"Idiot," Raph muttered. Mikey heard him hit something (probably Leo), and then all three turtles were climbing out of the dumpster right as Jamie entered the alley.

Her eyebrows knit together. "What the heck were you doing in the dumpster?" she questioned.

"Nothing," Leo said sheepishly. Raph just looked even more angry.

"Okay.." Jamie responded. "Mikey said you were closer to finding April."

Leo had a blank expression on his face, but then it morphed into surprise. "Mikey called you?" Jamie nodded.

Mikey looked extremely embarrassed and awkward, so Jamie decided to ask, "What are we looking for?"

"A secret door," Raph told her in faked enthusiasm.

Jamie wondered, "Really?"

"Yes. I think. Something like that," Donnie sighed.

"Awesome." Jamie looked around in the alleyway. "Where?"

"I don't know!" Donnie exclaimed. "Somewhere IN THE ALLEY!"

"Woah. Okay," Jamie said quietly. Donnie obviously wasn't having the best day.

"Look, guys, I'm pretty positive that they're here, all right?" Donnie insisted. "They have to be here. We're so close, so just keep looking. We're gonna find her."

"Lovely pep talk there, Don--" Raph began.

"G-guys," Mikey's voice carried over and stopped Raph from finishing his sentence. He looked kind of annoyed that everyone seemed to be interrupting him today.

But then everyone turned to where Mikey's voice had come from and realized that there was a huge hole in the brick wall that was in the shape of a door.

"What did you do?" Donnie questioned.

Mikey shrugged, and then proceeded to explain, "I j-just touched the w-wall."

"I told you so," Donnie told them all smugly.

No one bothered to say anything about his comment.

"Well, let's go," Casey insisted. He placed his mask over his head.

"WAIT!" Leo called. "Splinter said that we should get him if we found anything! Tang Shen is dangerous, and--"

"I. Don't. Care," Casey told him. "April is in there. And I'm getting her out, with or without your help."

Leo looked hesitant, but then decided he didn't want to fight with Casey.

"All right, guys. Let's go get April."