Chapter 8; We're all going to be dead

~The Salvatore sister~

We're all going to be dead.

Most people would probably freak out if they stood in a room with two originals, either scared to death or just shocked at the fact they were in the same presence of the first vampires known. I, on the other hand, wanted to get the hell out of here. Being in Mystic Falls, as well as reuniting with my brothers is one thing, but to discuss my unimportant issues, was something I'm not enthusiastic about. I'm not the problem here. My flaming abilities and headaches can wait for later. I let my mind wander, trying to think of many ways I could try to torture Klaus Mikaelson before he could invest in finding out what the hell is wrong with me. I don't need anyone's help, especially his.

"So, How long has this been going on?" Klaus asked as he looked over at me. I rolled my eyes at the previous question Elijah had asked me as well.

"I'm not the kind to keep track of things, you should know that." Klaus glared at me in annoyance, which just resulted in me giving him one in return.

"Ashley," Elijah said, as he interrupted our stare down. I let out a heavy sigh before I could talk.

"Listen, everything I know is what I told you. I only told Elijah to see if he would know what's going on with me. If you don't have an answer then it was a pleasure to see you."

"Ashley-"

"Give me an answer. It's a yes or no question," I said, as I started getting aggravated at the two vampires in front of me.

"We don't know, we've never heard of this," Elijah said, as he glanced over at Klaus.

"That wasn't difficult."

Getting tired of this useless conversation I swirled around and started walking towards the door, wanting to get the hell out of here. I didn't want to look at him, or speak to him. I should've never come back to Mystics Falls. It was a place of disaster.

"Love, you can't just walk out of here, you don't even know what's wrong with you," Klaus said giving me a look. Turning around, I gave Klaus a sarcastic smile.

"I walked out once. I'll do it again."

With that being said, I turned around and walked out the door. To all my years of living a vampire I never thought that I could actually be different than the rest of the vampire population. Although I don't have the answers, I would have at least thought the Mikaelson's did. I wanted the answers, really bad, but if the Mikaelson's couldn't help me with my situation, then there is no need to be near them, especially Klaus. Being near him to stab him with a stake would be satisfying, however, to let him in on my life was not fine. I took in a deep breath, smelling the scent of blood linger through the air. The aroma of blood was always lingering around the Mikalesons house. It's something you just have to get used to, and for me being a vampire it was something I really delighted in taking in. A tingle in my throat caused my thoughts to wander off. I would have thought that it was just the craving for blood, until I started gurgling. I let out a dry cough, causing me to cover my mouth. A familiar scent surfaced onto my hand. Realizing what it was I put my hand in front of me to examine. Blood was smeared on my hand. If it weren't for me coughing up the blood I would've found it satisfying to see again. Before I could even process what the hell was happening to me, I started coughing up more blood. This was not normal. Without my realization, my knees dropped to the ground as I kept coughing up more blood. I felt the presence of someone standing nearby. If I wasn't too focused on not coughing up my guts, I would've glanced up to see who it was. Despite the fact it was probably just one of the Mikaelsons. Once the coughing and the uncomfortable feeling in my stomach was gone, I steadily got up, and glanced to whoever was standing before me. It was a Mikaelson for sure, just not the one I expected it to be.