you can be my bad boy

Smile big and let your imagination take over, you are who you are and no one can change you. Enjoy

Jeff's p.o.v

"Ok, ready" "give a second, ready" "go"!
Me and l.j were trying to have a starting contest we probably played five games already and I have won all of them. "Jack we both know who is gonna win this time" I could see his eye already twiching "in three, two, one" and just like that he blinked "no fare" Jack turned to his side "aww, Jack don't be like that" I touched his shoulder and rapped and an arm around him but he still didn't look at me "aww come on, I can make you smile" I leand close to him and lightly sucked on his ear.

L.j's p.o.v

Jeff tried to make me smile by sucking my ear but that didn't really work "Jeff what am I to you" "hmm"? "What am I to you" I don't know where that came from but I gusse I needed to ask that for some reason, once those words left my mouth jeff stopped sucking on my ear "well, your not my knife, and your not my victims, so your my boyfriend" wow that's it, a boyfriend I better start to watch what I say now a days "but your not just my boyfriend, your my bad boy" that got my full attention "so I'm your bad boy boyfriend"? "I don't know about you but do you want to be my bad boy"? I gave it some thought and agreed "ok I'll be your bad boy" "ok your my bad boy now". Our small discussion led to somthing bigger, I tackled Jeff to the couch and kissed him long and hard. After the kiss broke Jeff spoke "lets go upstairs bad boy" I completely followed his command and carried him upstairs.

Jeff's p.o.v

Jack carried me up stairs to the room, when we got to the room he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me slipping his toung in the back of my throat and me just gripping his shirt, Jack slipped his hands under my shirt and in an instant it was off. I soon felt something different not only did I feel l.j's teeth go into my skin but I felt somthing warm and it felt kinda wet, also I was kinda being pushed into the wall when I finally snapped to what was going on I couldn't help but enjoy it. Jack was pounding into me up against the wall, he was leaving hickie's all over my neck and was bitting me too, but he wasn't stopping there he slid out of me and as I was about to say something he dragged me to the bed and fully ripped off my jeans and took off the rest of his clothing, when that process was done he flipped me over on all fours then slid into me without hesitation. He really had a grip on my hips and was practically moving me with him every time he thrusted in.
"God jack your an animal"! Jack then bent down and grazed his teeth agenst my shoulder causing me to shiver, he then pulled himself up and pulled me up to his chest but not without turing me around to face him first.
Jack gave me a kiss on the lips and ruffled my hair a bit "Jeff I was thinking that we could do somthing different tonight" his voice was gentle and soothing and that made me want to just bring him close to me and give him a nice long kiss "what do you mean"? "Well let me show you" he pushed me slowly to the bed till my back hit it.

L.j's p.o.v

I decided to do somthing different tonight so I pushed Jeff back till he hit the bed, I grabbed somthing from under the pillow and quickly clipped his hands together to the bed "l.j what are you gonna do"? Jeff asked confused, I sat up and looked down at him. "If I'm your bad boy, then I'm gonna do some bad things to you" I saw Jeff kinda squirm in fear but just looked so cute in fear. I then pulled out somthing from the draw next to the bed it was a black leather whip, then I got some tape, and a blindfold
I put a piece of tape over Jeff's mouth and put the blindfold over Jeff's eyes, I could hear him trying to say somthing but they were muffled by the tape. Now before anything started I got somthing out of the closet and set it up near the bed because, I'm a perv and like to make memories, so I set up my video camera and pressed record.

Jeffs p.o.v

I heard what sounded like a stand being put up and a button being pressed, "ok Jeffy are you ready to begin"? "Mph, -ck what -re -yo -gonn -o"? He probably barely got what I was saying because of the tape across my mouth "hmm, I'll take that as a yes" I then felt the whip slightly go across my chest then down to my thigh and back up only to rub under my chin, it was held under my chin in a way that I seemed to be looking at l.j "mmm your making me hungry just looking at you Jeff" I then felt the cuffs get loose and taken off my wrist. I felt hands go on my shoulders and pull me up only to turn me around and put me down on all fours, suddenly my hands were clipped back to the bed and the entire front of my body was on the bed while my backside was up in the air, I then felt the whip slide across my back and ass I moand through the tape suddenly I was whipped whith the harsh leather it hurt and felt good at the same time. After about five more smacks I was now glazed over with harsh pleasure, I then heard l.j put the whip down and scramble in the draw for somthing "lets see what this can do to you" I then felt somthing rub up and down my lower region and slowly get pushed into me, it felt long and stiff and it went deep into me it moved around at a steady pace and made pleasure wash over me I was moaning so much but It couldn't be heard because of the stupid tape. The thing that was in my ass was not l.j's cock it was a dildo because it started to slowly spin in me. Just from that little toy I climaxed on the bed "wow just from a toy you weren't able to control yourself" with the spinning ability of the toy l.j grabbed it and started to move it in and out I loved it so much that I was slightly moving my hips with it "well it seems like you half to hold it in longer" l.j then pressed the max button and it started to spin very fast, I felt my climax comming again very quickly but it seemed that Jack sensed it so he put the vibrator on low speed and that made my orgasm go away. After Jack saw me calm down he slowly pulled the vibrator out causing me to shiver "hmm, seems like my little bitch is wanting more huh"? I could only nod in response "perfect" l.j then grabbed a good hold of my dick and pumped me a little then without warning he ripped off the tape I was gonna scream but Jack squeezed my dick "now let's do this the fun way" I now just couldn't breath so just to help me Jack gave me a harsh smack on my ass and that made me slightly jump and moan. The blindfold was still around my eyes and I was still hooked to the bed, I then felt l.j let go of my dick and his hand travel up my spine then left my body Jack then moved on the bed and positiond himself behind me, and without warning he forced himself inside me causing me to moan so loud that Jack moved again. The pain was hard to get used to but then the moving pain turnd into pleasurable motion, after a few more minutes of him in me I felt an all to familiar action form in my stomach.

L.j's p.o.v

As I was getting closer to my limit, I could feel Jeff getting weak under me so that ment that we were both gonna hit our limits soon. I leaned down forward and sucked on Jeff's shoulder while still moving.
"Jack I think that Im gonna-"! "Oh god Jeff"! We hit our limits, I shot my seed long and hard and Jeff came all over the bed. After I slid out of Jeff he colasp on the bed and was panting, I took a slight break then got up off the bed and turnd off the camera then got the key on the dresser and unchanged jeff I wached him rub his wrist I climbed in bed and pulled him close to me "well that was fun" Jeff said as he snuggled into my chest "I love you Jeff" "and love you l.j" Jeff then yawnd "and I'm glad that there's no one out there like you" "goodnight Jeff" "goodnight bad boy" and with that we fell into a deep slumber.

Hey guys hope you liked this one please leave a comment on the bottom and do vote if you liked this one, still more to come. Read, comment, vote, share, ask, and enjoy. Until next time bye.