play my game

Warning: this story contains rape, drama, and yaoi. If you can't handle it please go on to the next story thank you, if none of these warnings effect you at all then by all means read on and enjoy

L.j's p.o.v

I held him down to the bed and licked up his chest then went up to go nibble on his ear "l-l.j"! "Shh just calm down, play my game, and let me work on you" I gently put my hand on his neck and pressed on it a certain way that made him stop moving and fall asleep "l.j" "its ok Jeffy, your gonna be fine" I then sat up and smiled down at Jeff's body and bit my lip, instantly I took off Jeff's pants, he was still knocked out but I managed to do things to him that didn't wake him up after I was done with Jeff's body I left him to rest. The next morning I felt a hand run through my hair when I opened my eyes I saw Jeff but he looked sad and scared I put my hand on his cheek and already I can feel him shaking "Jeff are you ok"? "Mhm, why"? "Just wondering" I slid a hand on his waist and I heard him gasp "are you sure that your ok"? "Yes, I'm fine" I sat up and looked down at Jeff I saw his lip kinda quivering "love, I'm gonna go down stairs for some coffee, you coming"? "I'll be there in a minute" I got up and gave him a kiss on his head then left the room.

Jeffs p.o.v

After what happened last night I was very scared because of what l.j did to my body he must have thought I was asleep or something but I was only knocked out for a good ten seconds when I woak up I saw that Jack was touching me and violating my body and using it for his need, I was doing everything I could to not make a noise and not move last night. Tears started to form in my eyes then slowly fell out, I wiped them away then got out bed and got dressed and walked out of the room, I went downstairs and saw that l.j was down there he walked up to me with a cup of coffee "hear love this'll wake you up" "thank you" I sat down at the table and l.j sat next to me, the room was silent for a while until the sound of somthing falling down the stairs bellowed out, me and l.j got up and ran to go see once we got there we weren't surprised "hi everyone" "toby, are you ok" said slender man "oh yeah I'm definitely fine, and it didn't even hurt" after that everyone left toby by the stairs, but not with out helping him up first. Me and l.j went back to the table and finished our coffee "so love I was thinking that we should go on a killing spree today" "umm sure beats staying inside all day" "great, shal we go now, or first take a hot shower together"? He purred in my ear making me shiver and want to push him away "we can go, but first I need to talk to Sally about somthing" "ok love whenever you're ready" he nuzzeled my cheek for a while then kissed it I got up then went to sally's room, once there I knocked on her door "sally its Jeff, may I come in" "hang on" she opend the door and allowed me to walk in "is there somthing you want Jeff" "yes sally but please don't hate me after I get all this out" "ok". I sat down on her bed and she came down to sit next to me "sally I know how you died" her eyes went all wide after that and slowly begging to fill with tears "but sally I need to tell you that the same thing happened to me" she looked up at me and attacked me with a hug "why dose this happen in the world" she said as she cryed in my chest "I'm sorry that this happens to certain people" "Jeff when did this happen" tears were forming in my eyes and slowly fell out "last night sally, I was trying to sleep but sadly I couldn't do to what was happening to me" I held sally in my arms till she stopped crying and when she did I wiped her tears away with my sleeve "oh sally, we can't let this get to us" "ok" "well I'm gonna go, I'll see you later ok" "ok bye Jeff" I walked out of her room and went downstairs I saw l.j sitting on the couch "l.j ready to go"? "Yeah lets go" a thick knot formed in my stomach but we took off and waited for a person to eliminate, even after some killings that knot was only getting tighter.

L.j's p.o.v

Me and Jeff went hunting, it took a while for someone to come along but we had a nice kill, we stayed outside all day till the sun went down, I stopped Jeff from walking and held his hand "wait up your walking a little too fast Jeff" "oh, sorry" I pulled him close to me and brought our faces close together "ok whats wrong"? "Nothing, why do you ask"? "Because your not acting like your normal self" "I'm probably just tired" he then tryed to get out my embrace, he managed to get out and walk away I then grabbed his wrist "Jeff what the hell are you doing"? "Jack please let me go" "not until you answer me" "Jack your hurting my wrist"! "I'll let you go when you tell me what you deal is" "alright fine,! I was awake last night when you touched me"! My eyes went wide after that "so you didn't play my game right" "there I told you now let me go" my grip was still on his wrist "no Jeff, I have somthing different in mind" I then grabbed Jeff by his hair and took him to an old house and took him upstairs to a bedroom. I shoved him down to the bed and ripped off his pants "Jack stop I don't want this"! "Well if you didn't play my game right before then your gonna play it now"! I undid my belt and held Jeff down, I ignored every scream and cry he made. I inserted myself in him and heard him scream, I new that I was hurting him but his pain wasn't on my mind at the moment, this is what I was calling his punishment for not playing my game the right way. I felt my climax come in a sharp scream, I then looked down at Jeff and saw that he hadn't came yet so I took matters into my own hands, I slid down to his member and started to suck it I made sure to pin his legs down so that way I could keep them open and so he wouldn't smash me. It took him a while to come and I could feel him trying to close his legs, I looked up at him and saw that he was gripping the sheets and arching his back, Jeff then threw his hands in my hair and pulled on it tight I was glad that he didn't pull too hard beacuse if he did I would have bitten his dick off. At last he hit, I swallowed everything that spilled out but once I got most of it down I saved some in my mouth, climing back up to Jeff's face I held his mouth open and spilled some cum into his mouth he tryed so spit it out but I didn't let him. "Swallow it" he shook his head no "if you don't swallow yours then you'll half to swallow mine" he looked me with a sad expression then slowly shook his head yes "go on, swallow it" he did as he was told and swallowed it "good boy now was that so hard" he didn't respond he just turnd his head. Gently I crawled off him and layed beside him, I took his chin in my hand and made him look at me "don't even think about escaping nor even trying to escape because you know you can't" tears fell out his eyes but I licked them away, I pulled the blankets on us and placed his head on my chest then before I new it I Jeff was asleep I pulled out a blindfold from my pants pocket and rapped it around his eye's I felt sleep slowly take over me but before I fell asleep I kissed Jeff's head and whispered "thank you for playing my game Jeff" slowly I closed my eye's and fell asleep.

Jeff's p.o.v

After Jack was done with me he made me swallow my own semin, I let tears fall out of my eye's but they were licked away by him. I felt tiredness start to consume me, I didn't want to be hear, I didn't want to be in this bed, I didn't want to be in his arms, I didn't want him to touch me, but l.j was warm and soft and I didn't want to leave, somthing was keeping me from pulling away. He was starting to make me feel safe
Before I new it was falling asleep my vision went dark and I was asleep in the comfort of laughing Jack's arm's, my worries are left for tomorrow. I know that he is my boyfriend and the past two days have been harsh but right now my life is uneven, so as for today's event it is left for tomorrow.

Hi everyone sorry for the wait hope that you liked this one, surprisingly this one was actualy a bit tough to write but hey I got it done. Please comment, vote, share, like, read, and ask. Until next time bye