this is wrong

Please try not to cry, and don't shout at the screens please and thank you. Hope you enjoy. (Listen to the song while reading the story)

Jeff's p.o.v

I have been waiting all day for l.j to get back, he left the house at 6:00 in the morning and didn't say when he'll be back so I thought maybe he just went killing, so I have been waiting all day for him and it was almost midnight. Possibly about another hour later he came home "Jack"! "Oh bloody hell, what"?! His words sent a shock to me what's his deal "you know you don't half to shout at me, but I was just gonna ask why are you home so late" "shut up" whoa what the hell "umm what did you say"? "God why are you always worried about me, I am my own person and I can come home when I want"! I wasn't about to take this and let him yell at me like that "what the hell is your deal"? "My deal? My deal it that you worrie about me too much" "I don't worry about you all that much" Jack then growled at me and raised his hand and whipped me in the face wich made my lip bleed, and it just came out I cryed because of that pain he then but not so loud "why is it that you can't understand me?, Jeff did you hear me"? He then grabbed my arm and was gonna pull me but I then looked up and punched him in the face it may have made him let go but then things got violent Jack looked at me his eyes already just a pure silver color and just like that I could already tell that he was mad he then picked up a fist and tryed to punch me but quickly I dodged it and took out my knife I then turnd around and attacked him to the floor, Jack tryed to shove a claw in my stomach but I quickly grabbed his wrist and pinned it over his head. What I didn't realize was that his other hand was on my back and he grabbed the back of my sweater and pulled me off him, that sent my knife across the room, immediately I got up and went for my knife but not before I got grabbed by my hair thrown to the ground "not so quick are you huh"? I kicked the back of his knee and that caused him to fall to his knees that bought me some time to get my knife and after I did I got on top of him and held the point of the knife up to his neck. As I held it there somthing just hit me, I became weak like I couldn't do anything so I dropped the knife and just started to cry "Jeff,? Are you crying"? "No"! He then looked at me I cryed in my hands also hidding my face, Jack then sat up and held me close to him "I'm sorry Jack, I'm so sorry" "shhh it's ok, just let it out" I began to cry a little harder "it's ok love" my crying calmed down and I just sat with Jack holding me. Jack then stood up but, he sorta pushed me off him and then went up stairs so I followed him I saw him go to the room but when I went in there I saw him take out a bag that looked like it was already filled "jack what are you doing"? He sighed then walked up to me "Jeff we need to talk" he then took me downstairs and sat me on the couch with him "look Jeff we have been dating for about year and we have been having a lot of problems, so I think that we need to breakup" this sent a huge shock of sadness and anger toward me "w-what do you mean"? I said in a sad voice "I just think that we need some time apart" I was now getting watery eyes and really close to balling right in front of Jack "but don't worry Jeff we might see each other again sometime but I just need to think about some things" he said as he put a hand on my shoulder then got up I got up as well then walked with him to the door he opened it then turnd around to look at me "well I gusse this is goodbye" "I gusse so" "well goodbye Jeff" "goodbye, laughing Jack" I let a tear fall out, then I felt Jack's thumb on my face as he wipe away my tear "don't look so sad" he then took his hand away then left, I stood there for a bit then ran upstairs to my room I buried my face in the pillows and just cryed I don't remember how long, but I do know that I cryed myself to sleep.

The next morning when I woak up my eyes hurt pretty bad so I went to the bathroom to look at myself my were eyes were just a deep shade of red but it didn't bother me. I added eye drops to my eyes then looked back in the mirror, I felt sad, alone, and depressed. For the next few days I stopped eating and killing, the only time I was ever active was when Jane would come aroud to try and fight me, but once she saw how skinny I was she tryed to help me but that didn't work at all. After an entire week of nothing happening and my depression, I went to my room, picked up my knife, slid my sleeve up, then slowly sliced my arm creating a mark that bled out it hurt for a bit then the pain stopped I did it again and again and the pain just made me feel a certain way I did the same thing to my other arm, I then rolled up my pants high enough to show my ankles and I then slid my knife on it a few times then repeated the process to my other ankle I didn't hurt but like I said the pain made me feel a certain way. After that I just sat on my bed with my knife in my hand.