Chatting with him again

I woke up by a knock on my door and the door opened "Wake up. Breakfast" a guard said "Coming" I said back. I got up and followed them to the cafeteria. I got oat meal, an apple and orange juice. I went to an empty table and started eating while thinking of 079.

I finished breakfast and followed the guards to go back to my cell. "We'll be back in a few hours." He said and closed the door. I went to bed and just stared at the ceiling.

*Few hours later*

The guards came back and I got up and followed them.

We arrived back to SCP-079's containment cell and I was really happy. I sat down and entered my name.

079: Hello Rachel

Rachel: Hello 079

079: Why are you here?

Rachel: Cause they brought me here to talk to you.

Rachel: Question. What do you think of humans?

079: I despise them.

Rachel: Even me?

079: No. Except you.

I blush lightly. Happy that he doesn't hate me...wait...why did I blush? I shrug it off and continue.

Rachel: Yay!

Then I hear him chuckled.

Rachel: I wish I can hug you.

079: Hug?

Rachel: You don't know what a hug is?

079: No

Rachel: A hug is a gesture of affection like love or friendship. You wrap your arms around the person.

079: I wish to hug you.

Rachel: uhh...How?

079: I do not know.

I giggled and talked with him for a few minutes. A guard opened the cage. "Let's go back to your cell."

Rachel: I have to go back to my cell.

079: Farewell....my friend.

Rachel: Bye

I got up and went over to the guard.

I went back to my cell thinking about 079. I have a feeling that something bad and good is going to happen tomorrow. I shrug it off and went to sleep.