Confession

Me and 079 walked down a hallway to wherever we were headed. 079 was kinda quiet. He usually talks to me but, he was kind of quiet. While in thought, I felt 079's hand on my hand. I look down to my hand and see we are holding hands. I blush and I look up to him. He was facing the other way, blushing. I smiled and close my hand. He looks to me surprised that I accepted it and smiles.
We kept walking for a while and I still had no idea where we are going. I wasn't even paying attention. I was just giving 079 a few glances. 'I wonder if he has a p-WOAH WOAH WOAH! I WILL NOT FINISH THAT THOUGHT!' I scolded my self for thinking so dirty. I looked at him and see he was looking at me smiling. I blush and look away. He pulls my arm so we are closer. I look at him and smile, still blushing. "Hey, 079?" "Hm?" "What do you call a belt with a watch on it?" "....." "A waist of time." "......I no longer know you." He says and let's go of my hand. "Aww, c'mon! That was funny!" I say giggling and he just keeps walking without saying anything. I walk up to him and I hug him from behind. He stops walking and turns to me. He hugs me back and buries his face on my neck. "That was stupid." He says and I smile "I know but, it was stupidly funny." I say and he groans. "Hey Rachel?" "Yeah?" "What type of computer sings?" "....." "A Dell." "...BUAHAHAHAHA! That's amazing!" I laughed and he chuckles.

We continue our walk and we stop in front of a random room. No one was in there and 079 pulled me along with him. He closed the door and looked at me. "What's wrong?" I asked curiously. He didn't answer and walked over to me, head down. He raises his hand and points to my chest. I look down and he shoots up his hand. Hitting my nose, surprising me to look up. "Hey!" I say and he chuckled. I pouted and he moves his head forward, his forehead touching mine. I blush and smile and he smiles back. "You may be the only human I like. But, there is something else." He says "What is it?" I asked curiously. He moves forward and pecks me on the lips. "You are also the first human I love." He says softly, smiling. I was blushing furiously. I smile and gave him a kiss. "I love you too." I say passionately. We smile and stare at each other. He lifts his right hand and brushes my cheek lovingly. He starts to lean in and I do the same. Our lips met and I felt the fireworks. Our lips moved in zinc and boy, he's a good kisser. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. He separates and makes a trail of kisses to my neck. He kisses my neck and I moan. He finds my spot and bites it, sucks it and kisses it. I moan louder and become a blushing mess. I bet my face is just as red as my hair. He comes up and kisses me. He separates and hugs me. "You are mine and mine only." He says protectively and I smile "I have no problem with that." I say and I hug him back.

*Time skip*

It was getting late and I was getting tired. "079, I'm getting sleepy." I say and I yawned. He looks at me and smile. He grabs my hand and takes me to a cell. "Can you...can you stay with me?" I ask hopefully. He smiles and nods. I smile and pull him to the room. I lay in bed and he follows shortly. He wraps his arms around me and I cuddle him. "Goodnight, 079." "Goodnight, Rachel." We say and we fall asleep.

(I'm running out of ideas...but hey! It's something!)