Meeting SCP 682 and 1048

I woke up from someone shaking me up. "Wake up. We're going to meet other SCP's" said 079 "ok" I said back. I got up and exited the room with him.

*Time Skip*

We were walking around the facility looking for the SCP's container. "What SCP am I going to meet today?" I asked 079 "You're going to SCP-682" I said and my eyes widen "What?! 682?! The Hard to destroy Reptile?! Dude, he'll eat me the second he sees me! Are you crazy?!" I yelled getting scared "Don't worry, I'll won't let him do anything to you. I promise" he said, saying the last part softly. I looked at him for a few second until I said ok.

We are in front of 682's container. "Ready?" He asked "Yeah" I said. He opened the door and 682 came out walking. He looked at me and smirked "Well, if it isn't Rachel. 079's human. I'm surprised that 079 likes you, cause he hates everything like me." He said in a deep voice. "Umm...hi" I said scared and he chuckled "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I promised 079 that I wouldn't." he said. I looked at 079 and he nodded, I walked up to 682 and he lowered his head. I stretched out my arm and put it on top of his head and I started to pet him. He started to purr and I smiled a little. I retrieved my arm and backed away. "Come on Rachel, lets go meet the others." 079 said and I nodded "Ok. Bye 682" I said "Bye Rachel" he said and I left with 079.

*Time Skip to site 24*

"You're going to meet SCP-1048" he said and I looked at him "1048? The Teddy Bear?" I asked "Yep" he said  and I said "Ok". I was looking around for 1048 but, I couldn't find him.
It took me a few minutes but, I finally found him; and we walked up to him. "Hi" I said and waved and he waved back. 'He's so cute' I thought smiling. He walked up to me and hugged my right leg. "Aww" I said smiling. I picked him up and hugged him and he hugged back. I put him down after a few seconds. "Come Rachel, lets go" 079 said and I nodded "Ok, bye 1048" I said and waved and he waved back and we left.

(Here you go. Kinda short but something. Don't worry, I'll think of something better and longer for the next chapter. Hopefully it won't take too long to come up with something.)