You told me it was true love

Gabbys pov

Memories floating back from tonight when Chicago police knocked on the door.

I hid the coke and weed under the couch cushions. I sprayed berry blue air freshener and told the kids to go upstairs. I opened the door. I saw A police officer with Matt. Matt said to me I'm sorry baby will you take me back. I miss us I miss our kids I just want you back. I said yes a millions of time yes but then I said what about Jordan.

Baby that wasn't Jordan that was a girl wanted a baby and said she was Jordann.

Ok but why's a police officer here.

Well that's the hard part. He said.

Then Police officer said Gabriela Dawson you are under arrest. For the use of coke, weed, and for the murder of Jordan Ramsey. You have the right to remain silent. If you say or do anything that will be used against you in court.

As he was about to handcuff me the police officer took his gun and shot Matt and then me.

POILCE OFFICER POV AKA FAKE POLICE

I can't believe they didn't remember me my name is Xavier Gabbys ex. I shot them both in each leg so I don't kill them. I brought Matt and gabby into the house. I preheated the oven to 800. I threw Matt down and started rubbing my penus all over him.
Then I got completely naked and made out with him. The next thing I knew the oven danged. I was having to much fun now I couldn't put him in the oven. My girlfriend Charlotte came over and sliced their legs off. She then got on top of gabby and started to hump her. Then she took off her clothes and started fucking gabby then we switched but first we both peed on them. So now I was on gabby I got my junk out and open her mouth and stuck it in there I peed inside her. Then I went over to Matt and did the same. Charlotte looked bored so we switched and before I knew it she cut gabby open. I did the same to Matt I looked inside his body and saw he had blood type b positive. She said gabby has the same so we but them on pans and stuck them in the oven for 5 minutes. When we opened the oven and saw that they looked very crispy. Their blood looked red velvet so I took and big look at Matt and took a bite of him.

I was day dreaming when somebody knocked on the door. I thought of who that could be and so I got up and saw that it was Matt. He had a present in his hand said I'm sorry baby happy anniversary. I ran into his arms and we talked. He told me how Jordan was her twin and that the kids were really hers. Then I told him I was sorry for smoking and doing coke in front of the kids. Then I told him about that freaky dream I had. We went out to dinner later that night. Then went home and went and slept with the kids. Worst way to start our anniversary but best way to end.

A\N sorry for the strange chapter so yes I got them back together comment your reactions when he heard it was really Matt alone at the door I love you guys so much don't don't forget to comment and vote.