You need to live

GABBYS POV
Me and Matt took the kids to school early that morning. We dropped them off then drove to work. Around 11:15 we got a call from the school. Me and Matt just thought one of the kids got sick. But then the secretary said that Abby was being rushed to the hospital because she was coughing up blood at school. Me and Matt ran to our car an sped to the hospital. We talked to the doctor and she told us that sadly Abby has a brain tumor. Then she told us they can't take out and she won't make it and that she has 3 days to live.
That made me fall to the floor and cry Matt was crying. Then he told me that he was pissed and that he lost 2 kids already and he can't lose another one.
So we told the doctor to try to take it out. So we know we tried everything we could do to save our little girl. So the doctor told us she would do the surgery. In 5 hours she would be ready to do it. Kelly went and got the kids for us. We all went and said our goodbyes to Abby then she went to surgery.

Doctor Shepard's POV
In the OR I knew I wouldn't be able to take out the tumor without damaging the brain. So I tried taking the tumor out but I damaged the hearing. I couldn't fix it then her brain started to bleed. I shocked her heart and then she flatlined. We shocked and shocked for 5 minutes but she was done so I called it. Sadly Abigail Elizabeth Casey was dead and I had to go tell Matt and Gabby.

A/N
I'm so sorry I haven't updated I had huge writers block and I didn't have time because of school and basketball but I'm gonna have to update like once every two weeks sorry guys I'm really busy. But anyway thank you all so much on the 1.77K on my book why I hope this book will be like that too.