I wish you were still alive

Gabbys POV
When doctor Shepard came out and told me about Abby. I ran to the car and cried. Then I decided to go to the bar I had 50 shots of tequila. Then I ran out of the bar with some guy I was really drunk. We went to a hotel and had sex. Then I got a call from Matt he asked me where I was. I told him I was at a hotel. Then the guy I was with shut the door to the bathroom. That made Matt asked who it was. I told him no one and that I think we should take a break for 10 months. He asked why and then I had to tell him I was pregnant with Josh's baby. He then told me we were getting a divorce but then I asked him who he was with. He said no one but then I heard a shower turning on. I asked who did that and he told me it was Erin. So I told him I talked to Josh and he said he was fine with not being in the babies life. So Matt said Erin wants to keep the baby for herself. I then said well I'm getting the baby token out tomorrow. Then I'm coming home and we can fix our relationship problems. Then we can plan Abby's wedding then we can try to make a baby that's ours. Matt said just come home tonight and we can fix our relationship problems. Then plan Abby's funeral. Tomorrow ill take  you to get the baby token out. I said ok then left josh well he was in the bathroom.