Im glad your here

Amanda's POV
I wake up in the morning and saw that my mom and dad were gone. I walked downstairs to see them making out on the couch. I screamed my head off and ran upstairs.

Matt's and Gabbys conversation

You know she's only five and she acts like shes 10 Said Gabby.

I know baby I feel like we're gonna have 4 little brats running around said Matt.

Hey babe we have 3 more kids and make it seven little brats counting the triplets said gabby.

Alright but will you go help me get the kids ready. We're gonna be late for our reservation. Matt said.

Matt's POV
We now are on are way to the restaurant.

Guys were here Gabby said as we walked in.

When we got inside I saw my ex wife Jordan she walked up to me and kissed me.

I went along and we made out Gabby then looked over at me. She snatched the keys out of my hand and took the kids and ran off.

I didn't even try to stop her I just glad I found the woman that I thought was dead.

GABBYS POV
I couldn't believe he did that I remember that girl Jordan Ramsey she got killed in a fire. She was Matt's wife he was devistated when she passed but then found me. I couldn't believe this was happening how could he do this to and the kids. Now I'm a single mother of 7.

MATS POV
Me and Jordan did it and did it till I knew she was pregnant. Then we did it again. After that we went to the adoption agency and adopted 6 kids their names are Noah James Abby Amy Lucile and Corey.
I'm glad I left Gabby she was a junkie anyway.

GABBYS POV

I called my cousin John and asked if he knew anybody. he told me his guy will deal me 3 dollars a bag if coke. So he did now here I am with my kids. I'm doing coke and having fun smoking weed when Chicago police knocked on the door.

A/N so that's a shocker I will get them back together I promise.