Definitely

"Ise, I want to make you a promise." Zi stood up and took my hands. I totally forgot about Kyo in the corner. Well, I mean, this is a little sudden.

"S-Sure-"

"Great. I promise that I'll set you free from here." He was completely serious. I wanted to believe that so bad. "One way or another. I'll set you free by force, or I'll just have to become leader." That didn't sound to bad. He was serious as he said that. He turned his head to glare at Kyo.

"I can accomplish this, by- ....... Later." He said still clutching my hands. His grip loosened up a bit and he looked at me with something in his eyes that I just couldn't put my finger on.

"Do you accept my promise?" I was sure in my myself. I was sure in this promise. I wanted to believe. I did believe. I believed with all my heart that he would one day save me. I was really happy, and gave him a smile of bliss.

"I believe-"

"That he's too weak to ever gain guts and go against his father, the duckling he is. He won't last a second against him. He might gain just a little courage, but once His father says no, he won't try again. It disgusts me and that there is no way I would ever, not if he and I were the last surviving humans on earth, not ever put my life in his hands." Kyo said with a snort.

Zihan froze. I froze too at Kyo's words. Kyo got up with a grunt. Zihan dropped my hands and the expression on his face was a true horror. It scared even me. I didn't know what to do. He was shaking. He looked like he was about to blow. Kyo was going way too far.

"Kyo! Your going too far, stop!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, you just don't want to admit that it's true. If anyone is to make that promise, it's me. Come here, Ise." Kyo snickered. At that moment, a bomb blew.

"You bastard! I'll kill you with my own two hands! You!" Zihan launched himself at the unsuspecting Kyo. You could hear a solid thwak! As Zihan's fist collided with Kyo's face.

"Ugh! Why you-" Kyo punched Zihan. It was a battle. There was blood from Zihan's forehead and blood coming out of Kyo's jaw.

"Stop it!" I said and caught Zihan by the back.

"Don't listen to a word, I'll always be here with you, okay Zihan?" I tried to calm him down, it seemed to be working. Kyo stood there, glaring at us. I glared at him as I moved to stand in front of growling Zihan. I reached up and put my hand on his face and tapped.

"Zihan. Zihan, you there?" I said softly. His growl slowly turned into a snarl, and he was still glaring at Kyo.
Soon, after more patting, he was just glaring at Kyo. It was like calming an animal. But, at this rate, he would get angry again. I needed a key, something to get his mind off it.

"Zi." I said. And it worked! He looked down at me and became calm. He seemed to realize what he was doing.

"I don't feel better at all." He complained, looking down at me. About a foot taller.

"I'll make it better." I turned to Kyo.

"Much much better." I narrowed my eyes and smirked at him.

"Um Ise? You look a little dangerous... " Zihan added in.

"Thanks." I said and walked up to Kyo. My turn.

"What, you want to chast-" I punched him in the face.

"HAHA! Princess packs quite the punch!" Cao Cao bellowed. I froze and you could hear Kyo wipe his nose. There was no reason to be afraid.

"I feel much much better now." I huffed.

"That was interesting. You draw my interest, Princess Foresight. Aha!" He laughed again. I will admit, I stood there frozen. This man was truly terrorizing.

"The time for war has arose. Come on." He took my sleeve and dragged me out of my room. "Rally your feet, princess!" He yelled at me and I began to run to match with his step. Behind me, were two men, who probably knew this all very well.

"Why am I going to war?" I asked with intensifying fear as I was horseback. My first time, and I was clinging with all of my might to the reins.

"You didn't think that you would just carry yourself around? Ha! You are here to give my men courage in battle."

"But I don't know this battle..." I said worriedly.

"That is not the problem. You don't have to know. Just say what they want to here. Heh." He said.
"So. I am going to lie to them. What happens if they fail?" I asked.

"That's not my problem. Their just men. Over a thousand are born every year." He was about to ride off, but I countered.

"So that means, you are just a man? Something useless, something that can be replaced? Since, long ago, someone might have been thinking the same way? You are just a man, something, someone, who was born to serve in battle? Is that all your life amends to?" I said, yelling. He rode in silence.

Realizing what I had said, I held my breath, and I could feel Zihan, Pihan, and Kyo tense at my words. Oh shit. What did I just say?

"Princess." It was one word, but it was filled with the anger of a million dragons.

"Y - Yes!" I squeaked.

"Are you just a woman?" He asked me before riding off, farther than I could see, leaving me behind.