Chapter 11

Elsa's P.O.V

A month later

It's been a month since I've seen Jack and a month since I've had a conversation with my parents there always on the phone or out it's wired I've seen magazines on apartments in new York's centre and I'm wondering who it's for.

Lately I've been really sick like vomiting but that's passed now I hope and I've been home a lot and not seen friends.

Clink clink clink I hear my phone ring

Elsa : Hello?

Punzel : Oh hey it's punzel what you doing today?

Elsa : Nothing really why?

Punzel : Wanna meet up at bar my shout?

Elsa : Ok but I have to buy our first drink ok

Punzel : Deal see ya later

And she hangs up

I grab a jacket, phone and leave. When I get there I see punzel and I wave

"Hey how you been?" She says and orders a drink of deckila "good I've been sick for a while with the bug that's been going around" I say and take a sip "what bug?" "You know the vomiting big that's been going around" "oh ok" she says

After a couple of hours of talking and drinking I had to walk home when I see a car that I've never seen when I open the door I see Jack and his family there sitting down on the couch.

"Elizabeth lovely to see you" Mrs. Frost says "lovely to see you to" I say with a smile.

"Now come on we must be going hurry up" my mother say and rushes everyone out the door "where are we going?"I hear Jack ask curiously "why your new home" "your new WHAT?" "Come on" and she dragged us in the car and went to our new home.

When we reach the centre of New York right across from Central Park. "Wow" I say in awe "ok so hear are the keys and go up to the 13 floor ok and take a look around ok it's now your home we will be back tomorrow to drop off all the stuff you need ok" and my mum and jacks mum kisses up on the cheek and leaves "so shall we?" And he holds out his arm and I take it.

When we go upstairs we unlock the door and have a look at the apartment inside (the photos in the media) and I stare at the apartment in awe it was massive and wow no words to describe "I wish that you could look at me like you look at this place" I hear Jack say as he pouts "I do you just don't see me look at you like I'm looking at this" and I smirk "I'm gonna have a look around" he say and kisses my cheek and looks around.

Jacks P.O.V

When I leave Elsa I have a look around and there are signs on each door but I look at one door and I open it and there is a cot and blue wallpaper with a big chair there "uhh ELSA" I yell to her "yeah?" "Are we expecting I don't know something?" I say worrying "no why?"  "Sorry more like someone" I yell then she comes running in and gasps "I can explain just sit down" I look at her in confusion "are you pre-pregnant" I ask "no GOD no my nan she has this superstition that can tell what sex of the child is and my nan told me that if or when I have a child it's a boy so wait wait wait UGH" she says and slams her head against the wall.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong?" "Our parents didn't pay for this" she says "then who did?" "My grandparents"

A/N

Hey guys this is a longer chapter so they got a new house and there is a nursery sorry for a late update please tell me what book you would like me to update thanks