Chapter 12

Elsa's P.O.V

Ive been in my new apartment for 3 weeks me and jack are having a fresh new start and getting to you each other a little more.

In an hours time im going to go to my engagement party and I'm a little nervous seeing my old friends and meeting Jacks family but that's all good.

"Omg you look gorgeous" I hear Jack say as I walk into the room. "Why thank you, you don't look too bad your self" I say and and kiss his cheek "shall we?" "We shall" and as we walk in we start to greet people.

"Congrats" I hear someone say I turn around to see tooth "hey you made it" I say and hug her "yeah but only for a little while I don't want jack to see me now that would be an argument" she says and looks down "hey it's fine anyways I would back you up" I say.

We talk for a while and then she leaves as I walk towards a drink fountain I see pitch and try and ovoid him "well hope fully both of the company's will grow as in money not in children right" pitch says to me "what do you mean?" I say with a confused look "I mean that I know this is all a arranged marriage" he says and takes a sip of his beer "now who told you that" "well at least I'm not as dumb as the other people as in that there is no love no kisses nothing going into this marriage now I gave you an opinion to marry my son but no you didn't want him but you wanted Jack" "that is none of your business you stay out of my life or else" "or else what" "leave NOW" I say and walk away "you can't keep that secret of yours forever you know" I hear him say and leaves the house.

As I'm sitting alone a lot of people say good bye to me and I say bye to them as well as I'm sitting in a corner drinking a lot I'm thinking about what pitch said 'that I can't keep my secret for ever' I can alright that's up to me not anyone else.

As the last lot of people leave Jack come up to me "hey what's wrong?" "Nothing I'm just a little drunk" "you and me both" he says and smirks "what?" "Wanna go to our room?" "Sure why not?" I say and head up stairs. When we reach our room he pushes me into the wall land starts to kiss my neck I let out a soft moan "you like" he says into my neck "hmm" I say and lay down on the bed.

~next morning~

I wake up in a shirt that is way to big for me but I have no panties on and no bra oh god I did it again with Jack but then again I felt something that no one else can give to me 'love' "hey" I hear Jack say and kisses my cheek "hey" I say and kiss him on his soft lips "I guess you liked last night then?" "Hmm" I say and get up to put clothes on after I take a shower I go into the lounge room and see Jack shirtless looking hot and with breakfast on the table "eat up where going in to the office someone is making a proposal" "sounds good" I say and eat up.

Hey guys thank you so much for the motivation it means so much I hope you like this chapter If you would like anything in the chapters please tell me comment watching rise of the guardians now I might not be able to update as much the wifi at home is crappy sorry.

Amberley xoxo