It all starts here.

Being the Kings daughter meant fleeing from the sheriff.

I had moved from place to place, always with my head down cold, and starving.

There were certain people that would be happy to take me in and care for me but all visits were short lived.

That was until I found my fathers cousin, Marian.

She gave me shelter, food and protection from the sheriff. I had been there 2 years just hiding out.

It was a cold morning in October when Robin showed up to give Marian the dreaded news of her late brother.

" This is Theia, the kings daughter I've been sheltering her for two years. I swear Robin if you bring the sheriffs guards here am going to kill you myself. "

I sniggered. " nice to meet you Theia and don't worry I shall protect you if anything is to happen. " I just smiled at him and looked to the strange coloured man sat on the wall over looking the fields.

" that's Azeem, you'll get use to him. " I didn't know it. Yet but me and Azeem would become great friends.

To seemed to have heard and turned to smile at me then beckoned Robin to go up to him.

" am really sorry about Peter lady Marian, I wish I could of met him. " I touched her arm and she put her own hand over mine.

Marian was about to say something when Robin made a Sudden worried noise which made us both look to him and Azeem who both stood up together and jumped off the wall, thankfully landing in a pile of straw.

" what is it, what's wrong? " Maria said.

" soldiers. " Robin said with a somber tone.

" Nottingham soldiers, here? " Marian said in shock.

" I fear I have placed you both in danger. "

" me not so much but Theia very much so. " Marian tutted. " take her with you. "

" what?! I've been here two years! I will be fine. "

" am not risking it, go with Robin and be safe. " in the time I had argued with Marian Robin had already got a horse and rode it to my side.

I grabbed his hand and hauled myself onto the steed.

" that's my horse! " Marian shouted in anger.

" and a great steed she is, take care ma'am. " with that said Robin kicked the horse as the soldiers rode through the gate.

We were away with in seconds, gaining the lead as guy of gisborne stopped to chat to Marian.