Word is that the Sheriff has sent Gisborne out to look for England's princess.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He just smirked and to my surprise he backed off, I let out a breath.

" Will, Will Scarlett. " he bowed like a gentlemen.

Now I was really surprised.

" Theia. "

He took my hand and I flinched back but he waited a moment to show me he was no threat and then proceed to my hand again. He kissed the top of it lightly. " such a beautiful name. " he started walking away leaving me gaping in shock.

I rested against the tree I didn't trust my wobbling legs.

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I screamed jumping away from the tree. " woah! It's only me Theia. "

" Robin! Don't do that to me, especially in a dark forest! " he just laughed at me and I gave him a smile.

" are you okay? How come your out here alone? " he now leaned against the tree.

" I wasn't alone. " I started heading back to camp.

" what do you mean you weren't alone? Who were you with? " I heard Robins voice from behind me.

" that will. " Robin got in front of me and stopped me.

" stay away from him okay, I don't trust him. " now it was just turn to walk away. " oh! And don't tell anyone about your status okay? Let's keep that between us. " he smiled at me, wished me goodnight then disappeared.

I walked back to my hut, to be honest it was a miracle I found it again. I settled in and fell asleep straight away.

The next morning I awoke from a dream about Will strangely though I couldn't recall any detail of the dream, only that it contained Will.

I stood slowly and walked to the smell of bacon, I was greeted by a hug from Robin and surprisingly a death stare from Will. Obviously not a morning person.

I sat down and ate for what felt like the first time in forever, Little John had promised me a tour today the others included, he said. " if your going to live here now, you better get your bearings. " we all agreed to do so.

While we were having out tour I stuck to the back with Will, not really caring what everything was, I mean it was pretty obvious. All I needed to know was my way out, my hut and the food hut.

I kept looking at Will from the corner of my eye, and he was still as grumpy as he was a breakfast.

" word is that the Sheriff has sent Gisborne out to look for England's princess, I mean I didn't even know the king had a daughter. " we all came to a stand still.

I looked over at Robin who in return was looking back at me.

" we'll have you seen how much she's worth! If I ever find this princess I'd give her up. " one bandit with torn clothing and missing teeth said.

  " I'd Pearce your heart before you laid a finger on her. " Will stated.

I turned to look at him with total surprise. " what?! " he shrugged his shoulders then walked away from me.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to think of Will one Moment he was acting like a complete asshole and the next moment he was a complete gentleman willing to protect anyone.