Chapter One

As I lifted my head from putting the last of my clothes in my basket, I hit my head on door of the dryer.

"Fu..." I stopped. My mom stood in the door way looking at me."Fu...fu...fudge nuggets." I stuttered out.

"Yeah. That's what I thought you were going to say." She said smiling. I smiled back in a "I hate you so much" kind of way. I walked across the hall into my room, cursed, and held my head. At that exact moment my phone started ringing. And being stupid me, I automatically answered it without looking at the ID.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Catrina...uh...Devostie?" The man asked.

I cringe at my real name,"Um...yes. Why do you ask?"

"I have seen your vines and I was wondering if you would like to join a event called Magcon and be their special guest!"

"Are you serious!? I would love to!!!" I basically screamed into the phone.

"Okay then. I will pick you up tomorrow at 5."

I smiled,"pm right?"

"Haha. No am. Be ready."

"Okay." I laughed, hung up, and my smiled faded. Am. Be ready. Her words rung in my head. Better start packing then. I thought.

~an hour later~

After an hour of packing I thought I did pretty good. I took all my shorts, tanks, and tees and put them in a suitcase. And then I basically took my closet and dumped that in a suitcase as well. Then I grabbed all my pairs of shoes, all my beanies, and bandanas, (Yes I have them too,) and put them in another suitcase. I looked at the time and I decided to go bed so I could be ready by 5. Then I realized something. Oh crap I thought. My mom still didn't know about this.

"HEY MOMMA!" I screamed at the top of the stairs.

"COME DOWN HERE IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME!" She screamed back. So I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom was sitting.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Uh...soIamgoingonatwoyeartoursoonbye!"

"Woah woah woah. Your not going anywhere until you say that slower and clearer."

"Okay don't get mad but I'm going on a two year tour with a vine group."

"YOUR DOING WHAT!?"

"I know I should've told you but..."

"But what!? Your not going anywhere! Especially for two years."

"Okay fine!" I said storming up the stairs already thinking of a plan. The Magcon manager gave me one of their numbers so I could call them just in case. So thats exactly what I did. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi I was given this number to call someone in Magcon in case of emergency. Who is this in Magcon?"

He laughs,"this is Taylor. I'll be one of the guys in the car when we pick you up. Uh what's you name?"

"Cathy."

"Great thanks. So why did you call me?"

"Okay so I need you to go to this place instead. *Gives address*. Sound good?"

"Okay but why?"

"Just go to it. I'll be there. Trust me okay?"

"Alrighty I guess. I'll see you soon."

"Okay. Bye." And I hung up.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Sorry it's a little short but I think it's good! Let's try and get at least 4 votes! Then I will update!

-Maddie❤️💋😜💁🏼