Chapter 18

Cameron's POV
All the other guys went to have lunch. I stayed and tried to think of a place where Cathy might be. We can't continue the tour without her. Then I thought of it. The pink store. That's where we saw her last so I figured I might as well try there.

I walked the five minutes it took me there and for 15 whole minutes, I asked every single person in the store if they knew where Cathy was or if they at least knew her in general. No one did.
I walked to the back room and found Taylor, Nash, and Aaron. I gasped. So that's where they were. But by the looks of it they weren't there by choice. Some lady was screaming at them and holding a frying pan.
Then things went out of control. She hit them all on the head with the frying pan and that's when I did something I thought I'd never do.

"STOP!" I screamed. "STOP HITTING MY FRIENDS!!"

"And who do you think you are?" She asked me.

"You don't have the right to hit them."

"You're right. I'm sorry. But maybe I'll have the right to hit you."

And then everything went black.

Cathys POV
Recap: I walked over to the door and tried to turn it. It easily turned and the door swung open. I was startled. Haha mom. I won this time I thought. I walked around in disbelief and opened the basement door.

I walked down the steps and saw the most unbelievable person EVER.

"OHMIGOD CAMERON!?" I yelled and immediately went on my knees to hug him.

"Hey." He said with a weakened voice. He had obviously been screaming. His nose was bleeding too.

"Omg are you okay?" I asked and took it back.       "Well of course your not but you know what I mean." He laughed.

"Yeah sure."

"Let's get you out of here."

"Wait, what about you mom? Won't she walk in on us?"

"Gimme your phone."

"That doesn't answer my question." He says with a laugh.

"Please. Trust me Cameron." I said and he gave me his phone. I helped him up and we walked upstairs. He sat on the couch and I gave him paper towels. I cleaned his nose for him and we talked.

"So how did you end up here?" I asked

"I decided to try the pink store to find you and I found Taylor, Nash, and Aaron. She knocked them out and I stood up and yelled at her. She knocked me out and now I'm here." He smiled. Huh. I thought, I never noticed how cute Cameron was. I started to admire him and then another thought occurred to me. What about Taylor. You have to pick one. Oh well.

"Hold on." I said and touched his nose in a flirty way. He smiled as I walked away and opened his phone. Then I pressed the three numbers I never thought I would press in my life.
911.
After exchanging information with the person on the other line, within a minute, the were at our house and Cameron and I had to explain everything. 5 minutes later, my mom came home and started to cry in the lawn. They had her arrested and asked me and Cameron some questions. One of them was not the most pleasant.

"Are you a couple?" We exchanged glances and we both blushed.

"No no no." We said at the same time. After a few more questions the police offered to drive us home. We accepted.
--------------------------------------------------------------
We arrived in the hotel room and it was empty.

"Guess they're still eating." He said

"Guess so." I replied.

"Movie?"

"Please." And so we snuggled up together on the couch and watched Ted. We both have already seen it but we both loved it. Cameron went to go make popcorn and after 5 minutes I felt sad. And then I felt a tear role down my check. I was scared. I didn't want to leave this room. Let alone this spot.
Cameron walked back in and saw me crying.

"Cathy....what's wrong?" He said.

"I..I...I just can't. I can't do this Cameron."

"Do what?"

"Cameron I'm scared. I don't want to leave this hotel room."

"Then I won't let that happen." And with that, he put is arms around me and I couldn't hold it in. I just started bawling.

"Shhhhhh." He soothed me. Then he lifted me face. "How about, when we leave, and go to the next state, I won't leave your side."

"What do you mean?"

"If you're uncomfortable going places alone, then you won't go places alone. You went through awful things and I don't want you to go through them again."

"Thank you Cameron." I said and stared at into his eyes and then we did something so unexpected.

We kissed.

TWO WHOLE FREAKING UPDATES!!!!!
Comment on who you ship more......
Cathy and Taylor????💞💞💞💞💞
Or
Cathy and Cameron????❣❣❣❣❣