Chapter 15

Recap
"Uh...I think, 1997." He replied as I typed in 1997. The phone automatically unlocks and I went right to her recent calls.
Her most recent one was named Mommy😘.

Nash's POV
"Mommy," Taylor said, "That was her mom."

"Wait the one who called her last night?" I said.

"Yeah. That's was her mom."

"Well...what do we do now?" I asked.

"I have absolutely no idea. We don't know what she said to Cathy but she obviously looked hurt from it."

"Wait a sec. Remember when we had that fight and we got mad at her because of her past?"

"Yeah...that's was awful. What about it?"

"Remember when Aaron disappeared and later came back and then 30 minutes later Cathy came back all happy?"

"Oh yeah. That was a little weird."

"It was," I said," do you think Aaron might know stuff we don't? This could help us."

"I'll go and call him now. But I'll also tell him not to bring the other guys. This will be our little project."

Cathys POV
I woke up and looked around. Nothing seemed familiar. I was in a dark room that looked like someone was murdered in here. Ohmigod, I thought, am I here to get murdered!? I was scarred to move. I just hoped that someone cared for me enough to come and save me.

After a few minutes of deciding weather or not to do this, I decided it was the only way to find out who had done such an awful thing of kidnapping me. Here it goes...

"Hello? Is there anybody here?" I waited a few seconds and I heard high heels walking a little fast.

"Cathy!? Is that really you!?" Frankly, I still didn't know who it was. She sounded familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. And then she walked in the room and I realized that there was definitely someone who cared for me. But just a little too much.

Aaron's POV
*ring ring*
"Hold on guys. I should take this." I said and walked away answering the phone at the same time. "Hello?"

"Get to the hotel right now. Dude we need your help. It's about Cathy."

"Wait Taylor?"

"YES. please just come to the hotel. Like right now."

"On my way now." I said and hung up. I started running to the hotel as fast I could. Taylor sounded like he needed my help soon and it was for Cathy. I really hope Cathy was just fooling around and that she'll turn up soon but by the looks of it, I don't think this is a prank.

------------------------------
After a 2 minute run,  we finally arrived at the hotel.

"What do you guys need?" I asked.

"What do you know about Cathy?"

Hi guys!!!! Raise your hand if Cathys mom sounds pretty crazy. I know right!?
Sorry for the long wait on the update.
You just can't wait to see what happens next can't you???

-maddie❤️🎅🏼🌴