Touchin Lovin

August's Pov

After finishing the show I showered and cleaned up because I don't want to be all sweaty around Amyra. When I got there, I saw her getting out of her car. She looks amazing. I must say red is a very nice shade on her. This dress on her revealed skin but I don't mind. It's not too tight or too loose. Her hair is straight. I'm loving this outfit.

When I go up to her she smiles. I grab her hand and we go inside. We decided that we would go to VIP. Everyone is up there. We got up there and she mixed up a little something and made this drink.

Me: What you drinking ma

Amyra: my own little mixture

Me: lemme try some

Amyra: here

I drank some of this and its strong. I can see why she only drinks one thing.

Nicki: Myra come dance with me

They leave and I couldn't stop staring at her.

Meek: Aug over here catching feelings

Chris: You ain't talking to no one but her

Trey: I don't blame ya. She is finer than fine

Me: She's really cool to be around. My nieces love her

I really want to meet the other side of her. In other words what happens when you close the bedroom door what's gon happen. I took another sip of this drink and before I knew it I was walking her way.

Me: come with me

Amyra: Alright

Amyra's Pov

When I got with August Hot Nigga came on and well I just want to twerk. I start twerking on him. I might as well call it a lapdance. He's sitting in a chair and I'm in one of those moods. He's enjoying himself.

Meek, Trey, & Chris:Damnnnn

I finished and I just sat in his lap.

Chris's Pov

August just got the dance of the night. She might have had a dress on but that ass moved in it. After she sat in his lap she started drinking and that lead to these two kissing on each other. With every sip there was a little more touching. These two just met. They're wayyyy too close.

August's Pov

I may not be sober but I know what I want. She must know too with the way she touching on a nigga.

Amyra: I'm gonna go

Me: me too

We walk out of the party and she walks to her car and I see my car is right next to hers

Me: You gon be alright

Amyra: Yes. Are you

Me: Well I'm gonna be driving for a good hour

Amyra: Then I'm not gon be alright

I grab her and pull her toward me. We kiss and then I move to her neck.

Amyra: I don't usually do this

Me: let me show you what Aug has to offer you

She bit her lip at that and I think that's a yes.

Amyra: follow me there

She ain't gotta tell me twice.

Amyra's Pov

We pulled up to my condo building and he parked his car next to mine. We got on the elevator and his lips were on mine. He lifted me up and deepened this kiss. It's gonna be a long night for my neighbors.

Much Later............August's Pov

Amyra: August

I love how she says my name.

Me: what you want baby

Amyra: go deeper

When I went deeper she just took it. I love it. We've been in here for a good 7 hours. The sun is up and we're still going at it. My manager gon be mad but I ain't done with her.

3 hours later.......Amyra's Pov

We just finished and he's laying here with me. He's got his arms around me and doesn't want to get out of the bed.

August: You know I ain't ever had sex like that

Me: me either

August: You a wild one

I got on top of him and he sat up to kiss me.

August: I prefer this condo over a hotel any day

Me: we can work something out. You can come straight here and bring my babies

August: we can do that when they're actually with me

Me: Alright

August: now bring me them lips

This man is something.