#Truth

August's Pov

Today Amyra is going home. She's got a lot of work to do and my doctor says that it's okay. Man I miss my girl. We just started getting better and she's gotta go. Right now I'm laying on my bed and my phone starts to go off. 

Notification:

BTS with Model, Amyra Wright: She talks relationships and her diet.

I wonder what she said. Me and her both know that her diet is literally everything she's not supposed to eat. And then everyone knows that we're together. Let me watch this.

Interviewer: So Amyra everybody was there when they saw you with August Alsina the day he went to the hospital. Everyone there heard you two say that you loved each other. What's going on?

Amyra: August and I are together. We love each other very much. 

Interviewer: Can you see yourself with him forever?

Amyra: Absolutely. 

Interviewer: What do you have to say to his angry fans?

Amyra: I love him and I'm not going anywhere. 

Interviewer: What about your angry fans?

Amyra: If yall love me the way you say, let me be happy. I'm not leaving him. 

Interviewer: They have it now. What about your diet?

She started laughing at the same time I did.

Amyra: I don't really have one. I eat what I want and then work out with Aug.

Interviewer: Okay then what do you like to eat?

Amyra: There's no food like soul food.

I know that's right.

Amyra:  I love my collard greens and cornbread with my iced tea or Kool-Aid.

She ain't lying. I'm laughing my ass off.

Interviewer: Yall heard it here first. Thank you for being here with us Amyra.

Amyra: Thank you for having me.

It ended and they followed her to her car.

Reporter: So what are you about to do?

Amyra: Go home to my man. I love you August Alsina.

She threw a heart and blew a kiss at the camera. I love my baby. Ain't no lie about that.