Unexpected

Amyra's Pov
We left the mall, but we didn't go home. Right now we're just walking around the city. It's nice out here.
August: Baby you remember when you said that you could see your future with me?
Me: Yes I do.
August: I can see mine with you. There's no one else I can see myself spending my life with. I wanna do everything with you. I don't want this with anybody else.
Me: Baby what are you talking about?
Right then he got down on one knee and grabbed my left hand.
August: I'm in love with you to a point where I just wanna spend my life with you forever. I don't care about what other people think. If they don't like it, middle finger to them. This right here is about us. I love you and you love me right?
Me: Yes.
August: Then that brings me to the last thing. Will you marry me Amyra Nicole Wright?
Me: Yes!!!
He smiled at me and took out this beautiful ring. Then he slid it on my finger.
When he stood up, he picked me up and we kissed.
Me: I love you.
August: I love you too.
We kissed and then he carried me to the car. I'm so happy right now. I get to marry the love of my life. Lord knows this is one of the things I've always wanted. And then my family.....they wanted this for me too. I can't wait to bring him home.