Chapter 22: Twisted Fate

{Toby}

{Day 8}

"...You, all of you, had to meet your other selfs."

~~~~

"What the hell do you mean?!"

"Our other selves?!"

"This has to be a joke!" Everyone began to freak out. I could understand what was going through their heads right now, it was going through mine right now too. But, I just couldn't bring myself to voice my concerns. The double's I guess you could call them were trying to calm down their other self. It wasn't really working though. Tarin looked at me and gave me a look saying can you believe this? I shrugged and he sighed.

Tarin took a deep breath and then whistled very loudly, getting the attention of everyone in the spirit room thing. "Alright! We all get you guys are confused, trust me we are too! Basically, there are a bunch of other universes, they all exist at once and everyone has a part in each world. You could be a king in one, and dead in another! Just please, that's all we know. I thought it was a joke at first two, but when that lady in the white dress came along and said that- you know what, never mind."

"It makes a lot of sense if you think about it." I commented. "It could be the reason why we feel like we have done something before, or seen something before and have never done it."

"True, but if you guys are us in a nut shell, then which person are you from our world?" Vivian asked, trying to get her point across. "I mean, it's kind of hard to tell with some of you."

"What do you mean Vivian?" Rocky asked.

"Well, for starters, Jet has the exact same eyes as you. Same body language too." Vivian explained. I looked closer and sure enough, they both did have the same sort of eyes.

Jet laughed and put her hand on her hip. "Good guess, it's true though, Rocky. I am this world's version of you. Plus as you maybe be able to tell, Jordan over there is the Captain's double."

"Awesome!" Rocky said excitedly.

"Oh! Can I take a guess? I have a big guess!" Eddie asked happily.

"Why not?" Orn said, his arms crossed.

"Well I mean, Martyn looks like Orn a whole heck of a lot! Plus, I have a big feeling that Edalin/Eddie is my double! I mean, same name, same kind of outfit, and besides! One of your people thought I was you in Akua a while ago. I mean, if that isn't obvious I have no idea what is!" Eddie explained.

Everyone laughed. Eddie was so excited while he was talking. His hands were flying everywhere as he spoke. Gesturing to everyone and everything. "Well," Edalin said in between laughs. "I'm not going to deny it at all."

"And neither will I." Orn said with a smile.

"I knew it!" Eddie said happily.

"My turn! I am not letting my double take this away from me." Arin said. "Alister can I tell your double too?" Alister nodded and Arin cheered. "Yes! Thanks so much! So, Adam, Aleks, can you tell yet?"

Aleks began to say something but Arin cut him off. "That's right! Adam, I am your double while Aleks is Alister's!"

"Awesome dude! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Adam said. Aleks agreed and then there were only two left. Mine, and Vivian's.

"Alright, Nico, do you wish to tell them?" Tarin asked politely.

"Sure. Vivian, it's my pleasure to be your other self. Seeing as you are the onlyone in this room that seemed to appreciate my work. Oh, and Toby. Tarin is your double." Nico said, saying the last part very casually.