Family Time

Terry McGinnis

age: 19

Damian Wayne

age: 15

Tim Drake

age: 11

Jason Todd

age: 9

Dick Grayson

age: 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason sat on the couch in the living room playing video games with Tim. Damian sat near them, reading a book on 'Anger Issues' that Colin had recommended. Little Dickie was laying on his belly on the floor kicking his feet in the air, busy with a box of crayons and a piece of paper.

Then, the front door could be heard opening. Dick's little head popped up from his drawing, and ran to go see who it was. "Terry!" the squeal of joy could be heard very clearly in the living room. "Hey Dickie!" Terry's greeting was loud and happy.

The others went to go see their big brother, pausing the game of course. "Hey guys," Terry smiled. "McGinnis," Damian stated nodding his head a bit. "Hi Terry!" Tim smiled back. "Can you play a game with me and Tim?" Jason asked, eager to spend time with the newcomer.

"Course I can Jason," Terry answered. "But first I gotta get some things outta my car."

"Can I help?" Dick asked with large blue eyes. The kid was the cutest Terry had ever run across, the child had wormed his way into the hearts of everyone after being with them for only four months. "Sure ya can Dickie," Terry replied with kind eyes answering eager ones.

Jason quickly assisted Dick in putting on a jacket since it was October and pretty chilly outside, putting one on himself as well. The three brothers went out to the car and carried in some bags. Damian and Terrence put them in the bedroom needed.

Dick went to finish his picture while Tim, Terry, and Jason resumed the video game. "Whatcha reading?" Terry asked Damian. "According to Wilkes, I have 'anger management issues'," Damian growled.

Jason couldn't help but snicker, causing Damian to glare angrily at the nine year old. "Really? I never noticed," Tim said sarcastically. Dick looked up curiously from his drawing. "What's tha?" he asked. "It's when you have problems with controlling your anger," Terry answered before Damian said something regretful.

Dick's mouth formed a small, and quite adorable, 'o' of understanding. He quickly went back to the drawing, tongue sticking out in concentration. Fake battle sounds could be heard coming from the TV, and shouting coming from the three boys playing the game.

Alfred soon called them down to dinner, causing eager smiles from all the boys. Alfred's cooking was the best! Tim paused the game, and the others jumped up from their seats. "C'mon Birdie," Jason smiled grabbing Dick's hand and guiding the small child to the dining room.

It wasn't an eventful dinner, most weren't since most of the time everyone was too busy stuffing their faces with Alfred's cooking. Bruce didn't show up, big surprise. He was still busy trying to bring the lady who put Dick in Juvie to justice.

Soon, they were settling down for a movie. Dick had run to go get his drawing just before it started, and came back down to show them. It was an adorable drawing of himself and his brothers. "See! This is Tim, a-and Jason, here is Damina, and that you!" Dick smiled as he pointed to everyone on the paper for Terry.

"It's a great drawing Dick!" Terry told the boy. They then piled on the couch and played the movie, Dick curled against Jason with Terry next to him. Dick fell asleep 20 minutes in, and Jason 50. When Bruce got home, he saw the boys piled on the couch, Terry being the only one awake.

Bruce smiled a fatherly smile at the warm sight.

A/N:

Well that was fun to write!!! Do you guys think I should actually put Colin in the next chapter? I would also like to try and put Roy and Kori in there as Jay's friends, but that would be in his mid-teens. Should I write Wally too? I have some pretty fun ideas swimming through my head so just request if you would like to see our Bat-Boys do anything special.