FAMILY VACATION GONE WRONG! PT. 1

Terry

AGE: 21

Cass

AGE: 20

Damian

AGE: 17

Tim

AGE: 15

Steph

AGE: 14

Jason

AGE: 12

Dick

AGE: 9

________________________________________________________________________

Terrence McGinnis is a very responsible man. He is able to keep with his life as a Bludhaven cop, Bludhaven vigilante, and a good older brother to seven younger siblings six of which live in Gotham City. The one sibling that doesn't live in Gotham lives in Asia. Yea, unbelievable right?

Anyway, Terry knows that his youngest siblings are on summer break, and has decided to surprise them all with a vacation, so as of now, he is driving to Wayne Manor to tell. Once Terry reached the large house, he got out of his car and went up the stairs, and knocked on the door.

It opened to reveal the kindly face of the dear butler Alfred. "Good afternoon Master Terrence," Alfred smiled letting the man in. "Hey Alfred," Terry returned the smile. Terry walked down the hall until he reached the living room, where all of his siblings were. Even Cass. (ASIA, REMEMBER?)

"Hi guys!" Terry walked in smiling. "Hello McGinnis," Damian said evenly. "Hi Terry!" Steph smiled getting up to give her eldest brother a hug. "Hey Terry," Tim greeted warmly. Cass just looked at the man and gave a small nod of her head. "Hi!" Jason acknowledged.

Being the good and overprotective brother he is, Terry took a head count. 1,2,3,4,5.... Where was Dick? "Where's Dick?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Birdie's over here," Jason said keeping his voice rather quiet. Peering over, Terry saw the small child curled into a ball, a blanket was laying softly on his small form, mouth open slightly letting small snores. Adorable was the only word. 

"Who shot him?" Terry joked at the peaceful sight. "Penguin," Steph whispered darkly. "WHAT? I swear I was kidding!" Terry cried out. "Just happened last night," Tim sighed angrily. "And I wasn't told, WHY?" Terrence yelled his voice getting slightly louder with each word he spoke. 

"Tried, failed," Cassandra said simply. "Oh," he murmured upset with himself. "It wasn't bad at all though, just scraped his leg. It was deep enough for stitches and a lot of pain killer though," Jason spoke up happy it wasn't much. "Good to know that nothing was that damaging," Terry let out a breath of relief. 

"Whatever, you obviously didn't come because of our many messages. So tell us McGinnis, why are you here?" Damian asked. "I had a little surprise for all of you," Terry answered feeling a little sly. "Really?" Steph was elated at the thought of one of Terry's surprises, they were the best! 

"Yes really, VACATION!" Terry told them happily. "Sweet!" Jason smiled largely. "Bruce," Cass reminded him shortly. "Already asked, he told me that just us was a better idea than anything," Terry replied smartly.

Dick's baby blue eyes opened drearily. "What's... what's going on?" he asked sensing the excitement in the air. "Terry's taking us on vacation!" Jason answered excitedly. "He is?" Dick sat up a little taller excited now as well. "Yup, how's that leg doing?" Terry was now kneeling in front of youngest. "It doesn't hurt anymore, actually, it didn't hurt that much when it was hurt. Ya know, compared to some other hits," Dick smiled warmly. 

He always had this mind set of shaking off the simple things, like injuries. To himself. If one of his siblings go hurt than he would freak, but himself... he wouldn't care at all. Jason frowned a little, "That isn't what your scream said." 

"Where's Bruce?" Dick decided to change the subject before it got out of hand. "In his study," Tim answered naturally. Dick pulled himself from the couch and began walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" Steph asked. "To see Bruce," Dick stared at her as if it was the most obvious thing. "Oh sweetie, do you need pain medicine?" Steph asked worriedly. "I just said it doesn't hurt," he pointed out. 

"Sit back down Grayson, you need to be up like that yet," Damian stated firmly. "Don't worry Dami, I'm fine!" Dick smiled largely and took more confident steps to prove his point. "Dick," Tim said in a warning voice. "I'm OK! Really," Richard stopped walking and faced them all seriously. "C'mon Birdie, you know that if you overexert yourself there's no vacation," Jason reminded Dick gently. 

Dick huffed but went back over to his spot on  the couch and sat. Jason naturally wrapped an arm around his brother pulling the small child into a relaxed hold. "Where are we going?" Tim asked. "I was thinking either the Smoky Mountains, or the beach," Terry responded.

"Lets vote on it!" Steph smiled largely. So they took a vote. It turned out Jason hates beaches, and Dick didn't really care due to never going to either. "Smoky Mountains then?" Damian clarified. "I guess so!" Steph smiled cheerfully. 

They all went to pack bags while Terry did a little cabin research and bought them one for the next two weeks. Leaving about ten a.m. the next day, they were all ready for family time! Let the road trip commence!

"Stop poking me!"

"Stop being so smart!"

"Shut up, both of you."

"Jason won't stop poking me though!" 

"I'M RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE!!!"

"Stop singing."

"Why?"

"Bad at it."

"I AM NOT!"

"...."

"JASON STOP!"

"NO!"

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE IT'S FUN!"

"Stop annoying each other."

"I swear if you do not shut up I'm not taking you on another family vacation ever!" 

After that everyone was quiet.

A/N:

So there ya go! This will most likely end up being three parts. Unless you want pt. 2 to be SUPER long. Then comment saying you want pt. 2 to be long.