Late Nights, saving a 2 parter for later.

Trying to sneak past four older brothers with a sixth brother sense is hard. LIKE REALLY REALLY HARD. They seem to know whenever you are awake and moving. Dick bit his lip, taking another step. Just 30 more paces and he was home free, well home free to go and prank random people at 2:00 a.m. with Wally West, and Conner Kent.

Just outside the living room, Dick stepped on a creaky piece of wood. Scowling, when one of his brothers on the couch spoke up. "We know you're there Grayson." Damian growled. Flinching, Dick took a cautious step back, willing he could just melt into the shadows. 

"How long are you gonna wait Dick?" Tim asked annoyed. "As long as it takes," Dick mumbled back. Dick heard faint chuckles coming from Jason, and decided it was no use and walked over to the couch in the living room. 

"Why are you sneaking outta the house Dick?" Terry asked standing up to face his little brother. "Well, Wally, Conner and I got a great idea of pranking people this morning." Dick explained nervously. "That's stupid," Damian commented angrily. "It's fun..." Dick countered smalley. 

"You don't to be up this  early, it isn't healthy. Even if it is Saturday," Tim scolded. "Yea, I kno-" Dick started but was cut off. "No, you don't know. You wouldn't be doing this if you didn't know any better," Jason stated curtly.

Of course, it was hard for these older brothers to see when Dick was doing something wrong. If he was doing something wrong, they would automatically assume he didn't know it was wrong and correct the boy. Thinking he wouldn't do it again, believing the kid to be a perfect angel from heaven. Quietly thanking Zuco at night for giving them Dick. 

Dick groaned, he hated it when his brothers go all 'over protective Batty' on him. "Don't do this again," Terry scolded softly. Dick nodded sulkily and pulled his cell-phone out of his jacket pocket and texted Wally superfast. 

Richard yawned, sleep tugging at his body. The others stiffened, and Tim craned his head to stare Dick madly in the eyes. "What was that?" Tim rasped. "A yawn..." Dick said confused. "TODD GET A BLANKET!!" Damian barked. "On it," the addressed male replied quickly. 

"I-I'm fine..." Dick reassured them fruitlessly. Terry wrapped his arms around Dick and supported the natural lean of Dick's body. Jason pulled a large fluffy white blanket onto the bird's shoulders. "I'll get the milk," Tim volunteered rushing off to the kitchen. 

"We're here Dickie," Terry cooed softly into Dick's ear. "*insert mental face palm here*" Dick thought. Though he hated the way he was being treated, Dick was too tired to protest. He was bundled into the oldest arms, and curled into Terry's chest.

Terrence carried Dick up the stairs into Dick's bedroom. Terry temporarily deposited Dick in Damian's arms, and crawled into the large bed that was Dick's. He sat up against the head-board, Damian handed the bundle to Terry. 

The thirteen year old rested in the crook of Terry's arm, and Damian climbed in on the other side. Tim and Jason walked into the room carrying a tray of one cup of water, two cups of tea, one hot chocolate, and a glass of a warm milk with sugar. It also had some of Alfred's cookies. 

They were all curled up on the large bed with the beverages. Once Dick had fallen asleep Tim spoke one of his darker thoughts. "I really don't trust Wallace or Conner with Richard." 

"Agreed." 

"Especially at 2 a.m. in Gotham."

"Especially."

(I'll leave you to guess who said what) Sleep soon graced Wayne Manor.

A/N:

Well then! I'm gonna be honest here...

YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING AND AWESOME AND I SUCK AND DON'T DESERVE YOUR WONDERFUL AND ENCOURAGING COMMENTS. This is the first time in a long time I have been so inspired by the people around me, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Ya'll are wonderful!! Plus... I've kinda been looking forward to writing something like this for a while, so there is that as well. THHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAANKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!!