When You Bring Home A Girl....

Terrence McGinnis

Age: 24

Cassandra Cain

Age: 23

Timothy Drake

Age: 18

Stephanie Brown

Age: 17

Jason Todd

Age: 15

Richard Grayson

Age: 12 

A/N: 

Dami has work too ya know. That's why he's not here. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Dick Grayson was at the Watchtower today. He had recently met Donna Troy. Diana Prince's little sister. She was a yer older than him, and was a lot taller. Diana and Bruce decided to have a lunch together and the two ended up going to the Manor because going to a fancy restaurant just to watch Bruce and Diana make googly eyes at each other just wasn't entertaining. 

So, they went into the Manor from the Batcave, and were greeted with the wonderful sound of "YOU STOLE MY CELL PHONE AND YOU KNOW IT!" from everyone's favorite blond haired heroine. "YEAH RIGHT!" was the next scream they heard from a certain gun loving teen. "Is your family ALWAYS fighting?" Donna asked Dick with a frown. "Only on days that end with 'Y'," Dick shrugged.

Donna giggled and they walked into the living room where it was somewhat quiet. Dick and Donna usually played together at the Watchtower, and the one time she HAD been at the Manor was when everyone wasn't home except for Dick of course. They pulled out a board-game and were about to start playing when Terry and Cass decided it would be a good idea to come in the room.

"Hi..." Terry started his greeting when he noticed Donna. He had THE look on his face. "Hey Jason," Terry called down the hall. Dick's eyes widened. "I owe you $30," Terry added. Immediately Jay and Steph were racing into the room. "YES!" Jay screamed throwing his arms into the air. "You owe me $10," Steph told Terry frowning.

"Yes I know," Terry groaned. Cass just smirked. Dick and Donna were now planning their escape when Tim entered the room. "You got a girlfriend, cool," Tim said nonchalantly sitting down on the couch picking up the TV remote. "NO!" Dick and Donna screamed at once. 

"I'm just a friend!" Donna insisted.

"Yeah! She's Diana's sister! We've both figured out Diana and Bruce are dating so that's kinda illegal!" Dick added with a horrified look. "But you two are just TOO cute together!" Steph pouted. Dick and Donna looked at each other and shared disgusted faces. "No way!" they said at one. Jason started to get this weird smile on his face that he only gets when he has an idea.

"Birdie, if you EVER want to talk about girls just come to me," Jason smiled. Dick's eyes widened. "Come to you, uh, no thanks!" Dick dismissed the idea. "I'd rather talk to someone smart and reasonable, like Tim," Dick added.

Steph just burst into laughter, while Jason smirked to contain his own. The others just looked at the two with freaked out faces. "Ti-*laugh* Tim.... smart....*gasp* and reasonable! HAHA!" Jason finally broke out into his laughter.

 "Oh! Ohohoho...." Steph laughed wiping a tear from her eye, "That's..... That's hilarious!"

"Hey! I can be smart and reasonable!" Tim defended himself. "Don't pay attention to them, they're just being..... weirder than usual," Tim added to the two children in the room.

Dick and Donna continued pouting as Terry left the room to go get the cash he owed his siblings. "I can't believe you guys made a bet on me dating someone!" Dick exclaimed. "It was a bet to see if you would date someone before you were thirteen," Steph smiled. 

"When was this bet made?" Donna asked with a hint of fear to her voice. "When Birdie was eight," Jason answered. Dick's face visibly paled, and he groaned loudly in frustration. 

"How about we just go to another room....." Donna tried resting her hand on Dick's shoulder. Dick grumbled a 'Fine, fine'  and they left with the board game. As soon as the two were out of earshot, Jason and Steph started talking excitedly about how they would ruin every date they EVER went on. 

 Tim frowned and asked them why they would ever do such a thing. Steph's eyes narrowed dangerously, "Because Tim, Dickie is our baby and our baby alone. If anyone wants to take him away from us they will have to speak to ME first."

A/N:

That was TOO much fun! Bruce and Diana are a thing btw, I decided it would be cute for now. Thank you EVER so much @DramaNerd for requesting this! XD (I tried so hard to get that to link but WATTPAD was being stubborn! XC)