Chapter 80

Draco's POV
-0-0-0-0-00--0

Holy fucking shit. He's having a baby with her? He's gay! Oh my lord Jesus Christ this is confusing.
"What?" Harry asked.
"Isn't it great! I'm having a baby with Remus!" She said.
"Correction, I didn't even know that I donated my sperm." Remus muttered.
"But isn't it great! I'm already 5 months along," she said. I spit out my water.
"It's been like 7 months!" I yelled frantically. So that meant that in 1-2 months, she got pregnant.
"I'm due in only a little while. Harry, I would like to Make you godfather," she said.
"O-of course." Harry said. Tonks got up and waddled out of the house.
"Okay. Harry. Draco. I swear to god, I didn't want to have a baby with anyone. I love her and all, but as my friend from work. Not as a lover. I didn't even-"
"Remus, I understand." Harry said.
"You clearly love her as a friend, but you obviously don't want to be the father to her baby." I cut in. He nodded frantically.
" oh god. I can't just leave either. What type of father would I be?! Oh god." He groaned. "Oh where are my manners, here boys, would you like anything like tea or crackers or stuff?"
"I'm fine," I said. Harry nodded.
"Oh shit! Babe, we've gotta go! It's like two minutes to curfew!" I yelled as I checked my watch, and got up.
"Fuck!" He yelled. "Oh shit I swore!" He yelled again. I doubled over laughing as I made my way to the fireplace.
"We'll visit again!" I said, and screamed "HOGWARTS," as I threw a handful of powder into the bottom.
I appeared in Dumbledore's office, and soon Harry came out too. I grabbed his hand and ran back to our dorm.
"Students out of bed!" Peeves yelled.
"Shut up!" Harry yelled back.
We ran to our dorm, and flopped on the bed. We were panting like crazy, because we just ran half of Hogwarts. Harry took off all his clothes and glasses, me doing the same. Well except the glasses.
He cuddled up to my side, pressing our naked bodies up against the other. I turned on my side, and wrapped my arms around him after he turned on his side.
"I love you," Harry whispered as he wrapped his arms around my body, laying his head in my shoulder.
"I love you too," I whispered back.
------------------

It's almost time for Tonks to have her kid. They found out it was a boy, and named it Teddy (idk the middle name) Lupin. Even though they weren't married.
"Holy shit." Ron said.
"That was my reaction." Harry said.
"Dude, are you for real?" Blaise asked. I nodded.
"But Remus is gay?" Hermione said, more of like a question.
"He is. He didn't even know." Harry said. We explained to them everything about the pregnancy and what happened.
"Is she almost ready to pop or what?" Ron asked, receiving a glare from Hermione.
"What?" He asked. Hermione huffed and rolled her eyes.
"Yes, in about a week the baby is due." Harry said. They all nodded.
"Well. I guess this is happening." Pansy spoke up. I nodded.
"What are they naming it?" Goyle asked.
"Teddy (insert middle name here) Lupin." Harry said.
"Why Lupin? They aren't married." Hermione said.
"Oh my god are they getting married?" Pansy asked. I shook my head to say 'no'.
"I don't know why. Tonks wanted it." Harry said.
"And what Tonks wants-" I started.
"Tonks gets," we all finished in unison.
"I'm so fucking BORED," I yelled as I flopped on the couch.
"Same," pansy said.
Harry laid down and cuddled his head into my lap. "I'm taking a nap," he said in a cute voice.
"Okay," everyone said.
"Night," I said as I put my hand through his hair.
"Night babe. Love *yawn* you," he said as he nuzzled his face in my crossed legs.
"Love you," I said. I heard soft snore from him, and looked up.
"He's out," I said.
"You really love him for you?" Blaise asked. I nodded.
"Yes, I do. More than anything." I told all my friends.
"I never thought I'd see a relationship last all these years through school. I guess you guys are a different case," Ron said. I grinned a little.
"Who's the girl in the relationship?" Goyle asked.
"I have no clue. We both show our feminine sides. I'd probably say Harry though." I said. They lifted their eyebrows.
"Who tops?!" Hermione blurted out. Pansy leaned in with her. Ron just raised an eyebrow at Blaise and Goyle. Blaise shrugged and Goyle shook his head.
"Me." I said. "Rarely him." Pansy and Hermione squealed.
"But I thought Harry would top more!" Pansy said.
"No! Draco!" Hermione argued. I flushed red.
"What are they talking about?" Ron asked. I sighed loudly. I didn't know if he was innocent, being stupid, or just not paying attention.
"During sex, Ron." I said. His eyes widened. I laughed a little.
"But Harry seems like he'd top more," pansy said.
"Draco is more dominant." Hermione debated.
"Well who says they can't have sex twice?" Pansy said.
"You're right!" Hermione yelled, and high fived pansy.
"Oh my god," I muttered as I rolled my eyes. My face was burning, an I hid it in my hogwarts jacket.
"Damn. It's almost curfew for us," Ron told Hermione.
"We should get to bed too," Goyle said.
I ran my fingers through Harry's hair.
"Baby, time to get up," I said.
"Noooo," Harry groaned. "Don't make me move,"
"We've just gotta go upstairs." I said.
"Nooooo," he said into my legs.
"Then I've gotta carry you," I said. I picked him up so that he could wrap his legs around my waist, my hands under his arse. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and nuzzled his face in my shoulder.
"Thank you Draco," Harry mumbled in my ear. I turned my head to kiss his head.
"You're welcome," I said as I walked up the stairs.
Once I got to our dorm I fell in the bed, me on top of Harry. He still had his arms and legs wrapped around me.
"I'm tired," Harry mumbled as he slowly took his shirt off.
"Well good for you, because I'm in need of a cuddle for bed." I said as I took off my clothes. He quickly turned on his side to wrap his arms around me, and I did the same to him.
"Goodnight," I said.
"Night," he mumbled, not even finishing before falling asleep.
I was woken up by a loud gasp.
"Dray," Harry said as he shook me. I opened my eyes, and saw Harry's face inches from mine. "Time to get up." He said. I kissed him gently, and hugged him.
"Okay," I said as I got up.
"At least it's sunday." Harry said.
"Babe, it's Saturday." I said.
"Awesome! Even better!" He exclaimed.
I chuckled and pulled on a shirt, falling back on the bed. Harry went out to go get us food, and I curled up in the blankets. I refused to wear anything else but boxers and a shirt, but I was still freezing.
Harry came back, and I got up with the blankets wrapped around me. Harry chuckled and grabbed a muffin. He walked over to the bed, and sat down.
"Cold?" He asked. I nodded.
He moved so that he was under the covers, and had me cuddle up to him. I hummed at the nice warm feeling, and wrapped my arms around him.

He's my everything.
---------------------------
Okayokaokay

I'm almost done with maze runner. I have like less than 20 chapters left.

So hey I'm learning German and sign language.

That's it

~kittay 💋