Chapter 89

Draco's POV
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I woke up with Harry in my arms, and reached over to my wand on the bedside table. I casted a tempus, and saw that it was 6:28 in the morning. I sighed. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again.
I got up, heading to the bathroom in my pajama pants and t-shirt. However, when I was almost halfway across the room where the doorknob started jiggling. I grabbed my wand and went over, opening the door reluctantly.
Once it was open, someone punched me in the face, causing me to stagger back.
"Hey! What the f-" I whisper yelled, trying to be mindful of The sleeping angel still in our bed. Before I could finish my sentence, they grabbed me by my shirt collar and threw me out of my dorm.
My body slammed against a wall, and I got back up to try to get away. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, and I tried punching and kicking. But whenever I did that, he just dug his nails in my sides and legs, causing me to muffle a scream of pain.
He shut the door, took my wand, and ran out of the common room and down the corridors with me. Who this even was? I had no idea. Why he was doing this? No clue.
Suddenly he threw me on the floor, landing on my butt. I quickly shot up, and tried running out, but someone punched me in the stomach. They took my necklace, and threw it on the floor before they stomped on it with their foot.
"No!" I yelled.
"No what? Your precious jewelry too valuable. You're a disgrace to the dark lord, faggot. Have you finished your task yet?" I froze at the voice. Crabbe. "I guess not. For that, you must be punished. CRUCIO!" He yelled.
I screamed at the pain, and he kept going. I wanted to die, but I knew that I shouldn't and couldn't. I can't leave everyone that easy. He continued for however long he wanted, which was probably hours.
But the pain was just unbearable. It brought back memories or aunt Bella, and I didn't want those. When he finally stopped, all that was heard was my heavy breathing.
"Stop, please," I pleaded. He only laughed.
"Sectumsempra," he hissed.
My body jumped when the spell came in contact with my skin, and it felt as if two invisible daggers went across my chest. I recognized the spell, the one used on Harry by Death Eaters in the Tri Wizard Tournament. I screamed in pain, trying to be loud enough for someone to hear me and help.
Then they just left. And I was left there fighting to stay alive. Minutes passed, and I was doing zen breathing, something that Harry taught me, to try to calm my body a little. Blood was freely flowing out of me, and I knew that I would die soon.
Without saying goodbye to my parents, or friends, or teachers, or even other family. I wouldn't be able to tell Harry that I loved him anymore, or even tell him before I passed. I closed my eyes, trying to deal with the pain. A few more minutes passed, and I gave up on hope of anyone ever coming to help me. Tears rolled down my face.
Then the door opened with a gasp.
-----------------------
This was rEALLY fucking short

But I wanted to give you Draco's POV

Next chapter will be when Harry kicks Crabbe's ass

K

~kittay 💋