1. Chapter

What they don't know, they don't care about. And they don't know about us.
They will never know, because I won't let it happen. We look like two, but we are like one. You are mine and I am yours. Forever in our own world, where we are the only ones who knows.

"I saying you, something is going on with those two", Leorio said a little frustrated, but he wasn't the only one who felt that way. Kurapika had been thinking the same thing, for a longer time than Leorio. Now they both wanted to know, but every time they got the change to find out the truth, something messed it up. "I know, but what can we do about?", Kurapika answered back a little after.

"How can you be so sure they won't fine out? They will find out one day. We can't hide it forever. Why should we even hide it?

"We have too find out somehow, and I think I have an idea", Kurapika said. Leorio's face lighted up. "Tell me"

"I don't like to share the things I like! Forever mine and nobody else's "

"It's simple. All we have to do is following them", Kurapika told smirking to himself. "Then we can finally find out, what is going on!".  

"Find what out?" a sudden voice said. Both Kurapika and Leorio jumped by the scare and looked the way, the voice came from. There stood Killua and Gon, who was waving happily at them. "It's nothing important", Leorio answered a little to fast, owning a glare from Killua and a sad "Eh" from Gon.

"well, if this nothing important thing is such a secret, then we wont stop you guys", Killua said angry, grabbing Gon by his the wrist and walked of. Leaving both of them speechless.

"Nice going Leorio" Kurapika said sarcastic as he stared at the way Killua was dragging Gon away.

"..."

"But it's not all bad. Now we can follow them and find out what they are hiding from us!"

"You'er right. Let's go!".

***

"Killuaaaa!"

"What?!"

"First of all, stop dragging me, it hurts! Second, what was that about?"

"What do you mean?" Killua said losing his grip on Gon's wrist.

"Why did you get so angry all of the sudden?"

"Because they were being some stupid idiots!"

There was a long pause where non of them talked. They just walked side by side in silence, before Gon said, "I don't think that's the only reason".

"Can we not talk about this right now?!" Killua just said, walking a little further away from Gon.

"I think Killua is being jea..."

"DON'T SAY IT"

"jealous!" Gon giggled and started running. "YOU!" Killua yelled as he was running after Gon.

Killua was following Gon for about 20 minutes, before caching up to him. He grabbed Gon's arms, but they were in such a speed that they fumble over each other. Killua landing on top of Gon, both giggling and laughing at what just happened.

"Hahaha Killua! You should have seen your face when you fell"

"What about you?! You looked like someone who accidentally turn on the cold water, while showering!"

They laughed even more, before becoming all silenced again, staring into each other's eyes. Killua blushed slightly and rolled off of Gon, laying beside him. "B... Baka Gon", but Gon just giggled more of how cute Killua was being.

"So Killua?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you become jealous because Leorio and Kurapika was speeding so much time with me yesterday?

"W... What?! Of course I didn't get jealous! Stop using that word!"

"Hehe, I knew it..."

"BAKA! You didn't knew nothing!" Killua said leaning over and kissed Gon on the cheek, to shut him up.

"Yeah I am a Baka, but I am your Baka. Right Killua?"

"Just shut up!" Killua said hiding his face with his hands.

***

"Damn it! They were to fast" Leorio panted, exhausted from running. "We will get another change soon again" Kurapika said sitting on a bench, also exhausted from running. "Just wait! We will find out one day, what they are hiding... But first... I feel like I'm gonna faint"