6. Chapter

Ever since Kurapika and Leorio had found out that Gon and Killua were dating, had Killua been overprotective. Even if one of them as mush as just poke Gon, Killua would glare at them angrily.

Gon of course haven't noticed a thing and thought everything was normal.

Kurapika was getting tried of the way Killua was acting towards him and Leorio. Ever time all four of them was together, had Killua somehow ruined the moment with his "easy jealousness".

It was time to talk things out, so Kurapika and Leorio tugged Killua away, when Gon wasn't playing attention.

"What do you want?!" Killua hissed at the two in front of him. "We need to talk about the way you are acting!" Kurapika hissed back, his face red with anger. "We have nothing to talk about!" The teen replied and tried to get past Kurapika and Leorio, but they simply hold him back.

This time it was Leorio's turn to talk. "Listen Killua, you have been acting differently ever since we saw you and Gon. It's not like me and Kurapika have a problem with you two being together, we are happy for you guys. But why are you being more mean to is than you usual is?"

Killua just stared at them, before saying, "Can I go now?!"

After some time with Killua ignoring the two of them and a lot of yelling, the teen finally got pasted Kurapika and Leorio.

He walked back to where Gon was suppose to be, but there was no one.

Killua looked around for some time, getting more and more angry. Gon wouldn't leave him... Or would he? Then it hit Killua. "I am going to kill those basters!" He hissed-mumbled as he ran back to where Kurapika and Leorio was.

The white hair teen kicked Leorio so hard he felt on the ground and grabbed Kurapika by his collar as he puched him agains a wall. "WHERE IS HE?!"

"Where is who?!" Leorio said coughing as he got on his feet again. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!"

"Killua relax! Let go of me and tell us what happened!" Kurapika aded, as cold hearted eyes stared at him. Killua showed no other feeling that pure rage as he let go of Kurapika.

"I can't find Gon anywhere and he doesn't answer his phone! What did you do to him!" The teen hissed.

Leorio's face got worried really fast, after Killua finished his sentence. "Wait Killua, we haven't seen Gon since this morning". Then Kurapika got worried too. "Do you think he maybe got.... Kidnapped?!"

Killua felt like a ton stones was being thrown onto him. Kidnapped?! If only he had been more vigilant, this wouldn't have happened.

"Gon..." Killua felt tears press by, but hold them in. "Don't worry... I am going to find you again! Trust me!"

***

Gon wriggled, trying to get free of the robe around his body. He couldn't move and the fabric over his eyes didn't help on finding out where he was. There was a gross smell in the room, and it made Gon's sensitive nose itch.

"H- hello?" Gon tried calling out. He felt a pain in his left side as an unknown person hissed at him to shut up.

Gon was laying on the hard stone floor, sobbing. "Killuuua......" Before getting hit in his left side again, making him whimper and curl up. Gon whispered to himself as the unknown person's footstep disappeared again, "Killua.... Help me....."