3. Chapter

Gon woke up in Killua's arms. Gon blushed slightly as he looked up at the sleeping teen, who was having a pleased look on his face. As Gon tried to move, the grip around his middle tightened and Killua let out a little sleepy sigh. Gon decided that it was best not to move, or else he would end up waking the other. It was warm and comfortable, laying with his head on Killua's chest. The thoughts about yesterday slowly coming back.

After a few pieces of chocolate, Killua got tired of watching Gon eating it, in a way he knew would annoy his lover. Killua had pushed the box of chocolate out of Gon's hands, as he pinned him down onto the bed. The white haired teen hovered above the other, smirking at the way his companion's expression had changed within a few seconds.

"K... Killua what are you do-". Gon didn't get a chance to finished, before Killua had captured his lips in a passionately kiss. Gon's hands fast finding position in Killua's soft white locks, on the back of his neck.

That went on for about 5 minutes, until Gon broke the kiss, gasping for air. He didn't get to catch his breath for a very long time before Killua kissed him again, this time more rough.

Killua not long after, stopped what he was doing, looking down at the flushed boy beneath him. "Soooo, I was thinking that you maybe wanted to go on a date tomorrow?"

Gon was completely speechless. First Killua kissed him, in a way he never had done before and then he asked him out on a date like nothing had happened.

Of course Gon had said yes, but nothing much happened after that. They both went to sleep cuddling.

Now Gon was laying wide awake, staring at his beautiful boyfriend, as he peacefully was sleeping. Gon had   Always been the first to wake up in the morning, so there was nothing new about it.

Suddenly Gon's phone vibrated, so he carefully tried getting out of Killua's grip, without waking him up. He sat on the edge of the bed, taking his phone from the nightstand. It was Kurapika who had texted him.

- Hi Gon :)

- Hi Pika, what's up? ^^

- I was wondering if you were busy today? We could go to the library and look after that book, you were taking about.

- Sorry Pika... I'm actually going to be busy today :(

- Oh okay... Another day then?

- Sure! :D

- Btw what are you going to do today, that makes you so busy? :)

Gon was about to answer, when two hands was placed on his hips and tugged him back into bed, making him drop his phone. Killua yawned tiredly, as he brought Gon close to himself. "Morning cutie" he said wiping sleep out of his eyes. "Morning sleepyhead" Gon giggled.

***

Walking hand in hand out of the movies and laughing together, Killua asked where Gon wanted to eat. Of course Gon picked out their favorite café, which Killua knew he would do, so he had already reserved the cafés best table.

When they finally was sitting in the café and had ordered their food, they just sat in silence looking at each other. Not an uncomfortable silence, but more like if they said anything, it would ruin the moment. Both blushed slightly. Hazel-brown and crystal-blue eyes glistened in the light from the candle. Everything was perfect. Just the two of them together.

***

Leorio was waking tiredly along the sidewalk. Kurapika had force Leorio to go to the library with him, and that was not something very interesting.

Leorio's stomach churned as he walked passed a café. "Maybe I should get something to eat" he mumbled to himself, and walked inside. As he was shown a table and sat down, Leorio thought he saw someone similar to Killua and Gon.

"Nah... I'm really tired, so it's probably not them anyway..." He said and ordered some food.