2. Chapter

Alluka was sitting with Gon in the grass waiting for Killua. Both making flower wreaths while talking.

"So Gon, what do you like most about Onii-chan?" Alluka suddenly asked, giggling. "Eh?! That's a difficult question". He though for awhile before saying; "Well first of all his personality, he is also very pretty... Oh and I specificity like when he gets embarrassed, it's so cute!".

Both Gon and Alluka was lost in laughter when Killua got to them. He looked curious at them, before sitting down in the grass too. "What did you two talk about, while I was gone?".

"Just about how cute Onii-chan is" Alluka giggle, as Killua's face became bright red. He looked away and mumbled something no one could hear.

"I better get back to our house again. Mom promised me we could make cookies!" Alluka said happily. She waved to them and walked of, leaving the two teens alone together. Or that was at least what they thought. While Gon and Killua was laying down in the grass, not long away, something was ruffling in the bushes, but either of the teens played it any attention. They were to busy looking up in the sky.

"See! I told you if we followed Killua, he would lead us to Gon too!" Kurapika hissed at Leorio, as the both hide in the bushes. All the time they had been following Killua around different places, had Leorio kept complaining about that it was useless and a waste of time. Well that, until now. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say!" Leorio barked back at the blonde haired boy.

"Would you be just a little more quiet?! You are going to blow our cover!"

"Oh! I'm sorry that I can't be perfect like you!"

"I never said anything about being perfect, you idiot!"

"SO I AM AN IDIOT NOW TOO?!"

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!"

Both of them were to busy arguing, that they haven't realized that Gon and Killua was already gone again.

***

"I can't believe we lost track of them... Again!" Kurapika mumbled walking down the road alone. He and Leorio had split up for the day, after what seems like hours of arguing. "I just wish it would be easier to find them again!"

"Killuaaaa, you don't need that much candy!" A voice said, from inside the candy shop. Kurapika looked through the window, only to find Killua and Gon.

Killua had his arms full of all kinds of candy, but mostly chocolate. "Of course I need this. What is more important than candy?"

"Your health!"

"But... But candy"

"No buts Killua! You have to at least put half of that back!"

Killua groaned as he put almost all of the candy, back at were he had taken it from. "Fine... But you owe me one Gon!"

Gon just giggle at Killua as he payed for a box of chocolate.

As the two teens walked towards the door, Kurapika fast got out of the way, so they wouldn't notice him. Maybe this was another chance, he got by luck.

As Kurapika follow them silent, he tried listening to what they were talking about. Something about candy, what had happened doing the day and that Killua was going to sleep over at Gon's house for a few days.

After following them all the way to Gon's house, Kurapika decided to get back home himself.

***

"Ne Gon?" Killua said as he stuffed his mouth with chocolate.

"Hm?"

"Did you also sensed that someone was following us today?"

"Yeah..." Gon answered as he sad down on his bed, beside Killua. "Do you think we should worry about it Killua?"

"Nah, I sensed that someone was near, not that they were dangerous", the white haired said as he ate more chocolate. Gon send him a glare, before  snatching the chocolate box out of Killua's hands.

"Hey! Give it back"

"I think you had enough already. Plus I also want some!" Gon said and took a chocolate and hold it between his lips. Killua didn't hesitate and took the chance to put his lips on Gon's, and took the chocolate from him.

Gon opened his eyes wide. He hadn't expected Killua would do that.

"Thank you, that was delicious", Killua licked his lips, smirking. Gon was still a little shocked, as he took a new pice of chocolate from the box. This time eating it, before Killua could even react and take the chocolate from him again.